Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

What on earth is going on?? Positive, negative, positive and so on!!

(9 Posts)
BergamotMouse Thu 08-Feb-18 20:30:55

I'm so confused. Over the last week I've been getting positive tests, I get all excited then test with FMU and BFN the next morning. This has been happening for a week. I've attached the most positive tests.

Are internet cheapies just useless?

Shouldn't the line be getting darker. He first pic is a week ago, then negatives / very faint positives until I got the second pic positive today.

DartmoorDoughnut Thu 08-Feb-18 20:34:57

Are you me?! This has been going on since the beginning of January! Still no period but blood tests negative so I have no idea what is going on. Hope your result becomes clear soon!

BergamotMouse Thu 08-Feb-18 20:37:19

How infuriating for you!!! Is it being investigated?

Do you feel pregnant? I've had heartburn which I never normally get but nothing else. I'd be about 6 weeks by now.

DartmoorDoughnut Thu 08-Feb-18 20:44:13

Nope, they won’t scan me as the BT are negative <sigh> I do and I don’t feel pregnant, massively bloated, I currently look about 4months gone! Am totally shattered but I already have two DC so that could be down to them, occasionally nauseous and feel faint now and again. Am so confused but Drs not bothered so I guess I just wait and see!

DartmoorDoughnut Thu 08-Feb-18 20:46:04

Oh and maybe try diluting your FMU and then testing, hcg possibly might be too high a midwife friend suggested. I’ve not done this yet as BT suggest very low hcg but might be worth a shot! It’s called the Hook effect I think.

BergamotMouse Fri 09-Feb-18 06:22:37

Another faint one this morning. Not anywhere near as clear as afternoon ones. I tried the dilution thing but no line at all.

Looks like it's the waiting game for both of us. Let me know if anything comes of yours.

DartmoorDoughnut Fri 09-Feb-18 09:48:58

Will do, hope you get a strong +ve soon!

DartmoorDoughnut Tue 13-Feb-18 13:42:25

Any news? Still no AF here but no strong +ve either just shadows so I’m no further on to knowing what is happening!

BergamotMouse Wed 14-Feb-18 10:28:14

Yep! AF arrived Sunday so I don't know what was going on. Glad I finally know. Hope you get an answer soon.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: