Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

When did you ovulate after chemical pregnancy?

(9 Posts)
RoseGoldEagle Thu 08-Feb-18 11:31:44

For anyone who's had a chemical pregnancy and then tracked their next cycle, did you ovulate around the normal time for you, or early or late? Thanks!

mamabear05 Thu 08-Feb-18 18:01:25

After my first early loss (6 weeks) I ovulated only 3 days late on CD20 instead of CD17. I got pregnant again that cycle but lost again at 5 weeks. This was last cycle. I'm now on CD9 and waiting to ovulate again but hoping it will be around normal time x

Oakcrescent4 Thu 08-Feb-18 18:46:29

Following this as just had an early loss too! Hope you are recovering well RoseGoldflowers

Verity23 Fri 09-Feb-18 02:29:19

I ovulated about a week later than normal for my next 2 cycles after my chemical.

CuppaSarah Fri 09-Feb-18 06:56:05

I ovulated at the same time after my chemical and there was much more ewcm than the cycles previously. I conceived the second cycle after my chemical. Hope you're doing ok, chemicals are heartbreaking.

Snowydaysarehere Fri 09-Feb-18 07:01:07

3 chemicals over 7 months and ovulated 2 days later with each one.

Daisymalone Fri 09-Feb-18 08:20:32

I ovulated on CD 15 on the cycle immediately after which is normal for me but the following cycle I appear to have ovulated on day 17 so slightly later than normal.

mamabear05 Wed 14-Feb-18 13:52:00

Just thought I'd update. Had my second early loss this time at 5 weeks last cycle and have got a positive on an opk today (cd16). I usually ovulate on cd17/18 so bang in time this time smile x

unicorncow Wed 14-Feb-18 14:20:14

I had an early loss at around 5-6 weeks and I ovulated about 4 weeks after, I found I was pregnant 6 weeks after I lost the baby

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: