Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Seven seas tablets delaying period?

(9 Posts)
greatbiggiraffe Wed 07-Feb-18 19:24:05

Has anyone found the seven seas trying for a baby tablets seem to lengthen their cycles? I'm normally around 27 /28 days but am now on day 31 with no sign of my period. I've taken 3 pregnancy tests and all definitely negative (not a hint of a line) . The only thing I have done differently this cycle is trying those tablets. Thank you

Owlpatrol Wed 07-Feb-18 19:25:35

I'm not sure what's in those but I started omega 3 last cycle and mine extended 2 days as well confused

PurlPurl Wed 07-Feb-18 19:25:54

Not really helpful but I found these amazing for regulating my fairly long and unpredictable cycles. Maybe it works the other way somehow if yours are usually spot on

greatbiggiraffe Wed 07-Feb-18 19:50:03

I'm going to go back to folic acid and vitamin d! Don't want to be getting my hopes up every month for no reason confused

physicskate Wed 07-Feb-18 20:03:14

I've been on these boards long enough to see this complaint from time to time... I've never taken Sven seas though.

MamaL86 Wed 07-Feb-18 20:14:41

Mine lengthened by a few days when I took them for a month. I switched back to folic acid

Tattybogle89 Wed 07-Feb-18 20:17:24

YES! They extended my cycles by nearly a week, BUT! Even though i was regular, after starting ovulation sticks, I found out I had a short luteal phase and was ovulating much later in my cycles than it would be assumed, and had been totally missing when to have sex.. crazy!

greatbiggiraffe Wed 07-Feb-18 20:20:19

Maybe I should fish them out of the bin Tatty grin

Tattybogle89 Wed 07-Feb-18 20:52:13

Maybe.. I think they were trying to regulate my cycles, I swapped to pregnacare as wasn’t sure what to do and conceived not long after. Could have been a coincidence though

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: