Talk

Advanced search

Day 33 of a 35(ish) day cycle

(7 Posts)
Mamamamamamaplease Wed 07-Feb-18 07:19:25

I'm driving myself mad. Would I have a hint of a positive on an ic by now if it was in fact positive?

I'm still breastfeeding DC2 and have only had 2 periods, a 44 day cycle and a 35 day cycle. We aren't actually ttc but are using withdrawal (I know!) ahead of starting in a couple of months. I've started getting a few symptoms (which could easily be my period) and hadn't realised how much I wanted dc3 until the thought had implanted in my mind that I could be...

SoozC Wed 07-Feb-18 13:06:52

The cycle I got my bfp I had a positive on a CB digital but bfn on an ic. Definitely worth trying a different test when af is late.

Mamamamamamaplease Wed 07-Feb-18 17:43:02

I did a frer and it's left me none the wiser. Could be a squinted, could be an evap or I could be going insane. I need to get a grip and wait

xLeanne128 Wed 07-Feb-18 18:40:26

I'd say that's a squinter!

Mamamamamamaplease Wed 07-Feb-18 18:55:03

Well time will tell I guess - I'm going to try really hard to not test until Saturday rather than peeing on all of the tests i bought in boots on 3 for 2blush

xLeanne128 Wed 07-Feb-18 19:41:44

Yes I'd defo wait if you can atleast then you'll know for sure xx

Mamamamamamaplease Mon 12-Feb-18 09:19:28

Well now on day 38, still no period, had the metallic taste in my mouth for a few days that i got with my previous pregnancies but still several bfns. Just want af to come now! Keep thinking she has arrived but it's just lots if discharge (sorry tmi!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now