Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

3 months and no period

(6 Posts)
Sally52014 Tue 06-Feb-18 19:45:24

Hi everyone,

I’m just looking for some advice/thoughts/experiences from you. I came off the pill almost three months ago and to date have had no period. I hadn’t my withdrawal bleed but that was it. In the past when I sometimes came off the pill to give my body a bit of a break, I always had a “natural” period, no problem.
I did a pregnancy test this evening which was negative so I really don’t know what to think. I have an appointment with my consultant next week and im hoping to be told everything is ok; but has anyone here ever been in a similar situation?
Really thought I was going to get my period last week as I had heavy, low down cramps, creamy CM and I’m absolutely exhausted !

Thanks in advance x

Sally52014 Tue 06-Feb-18 19:45:51

*had my withdrawal bleed

Tinker315b Wed 07-Feb-18 15:41:00

Hi, I stopped taking Cerazette on 30th Dec, I am now 6 weeks off it and I still haven't had a period. I too have done countless tests and all negative, also I am doing ovulation tests twice a day and they too are negative.

I contacted my doctor last week and she advised me to hang in there another 2 weeks and if still nothing by next week I have to go in for some blood tests. I have had cramps yesterday and today but still nothing yet.

I am taking magnesium, folic acid, B6 and agnus castus in the hope this may fix things! You most certainly aren't alone and this seems to be very common although doctors never mention this when prescribing you the pill.

What pill were you on?

Sally52014 Wed 07-Feb-18 17:30:15

Hi Tinker, thanks for your response. I was on Cilest for years and then changed to Logynon 18 months ago because I was bleeding a bit while on Cilest. I have had an ultrasound and a D&C done (Nov 2016) and my consultant told me everything was great. Still no flipping period though! My main worry is wondering how long it’s going to take for my cycle to become some way regular if it’s taking this long just to restart. Wish I had answers !!!

tinyradish Wed 07-Feb-18 18:37:24

3 months here too! Except I had my withdrawal bleed then a 43 day cycle... Now 3 months later, nothing. I think that's what's confusing me most?

Cramps are a good sign though.smile

Tinker315b Wed 07-Feb-18 21:43:56

You should start taking Agnus Castus I have read great reviews and it’s really meant to help regulate your cycles, and also magnesium! I only started taking them yesterday so obviously no difference yet!

Here’s hoping cramps are a good thing 😊

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: