Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

?? Confused ??

(6 Posts)
Danic449 Mon 05-Feb-18 22:10:55

So it's been a month after coming off the depo injection and I still haven't came on my period... whenever I have been late for my injection in the past I have started to spot/start bleeding but this time nothing...? Has this happened to anyone else or could this be a BFP? hmm

dementedpixie Mon 05-Feb-18 22:14:18

Depo can delay the return of fertility by up to a year or longer sometimes

Marriageoftrueminds Mon 12-Feb-18 18:12:53

I didn’t get my periods back for well over a year after depo. I also was convinced I was pregnant - boobs sore, felt sick, tired etc etc - it’s all just the injection leaving your body. I have heard of people bouncing back much quicker though. Good luck!

cookielove Mon 12-Feb-18 18:17:06

It took well over a year for my periods to return to normal after being on the depo. I did get a brief bleed at month 7!

ew1990 Mon 12-Feb-18 18:21:50

My periods returned pretty much straight away after the depo, it did take 2 years to conceive though, was just about to give up

Teetotal2018 Tue 13-Feb-18 11:33:59

Took my sister 3 years to conceive after the depo. Some people are lucky straight away though x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: