Talk

Advanced search

TTC #2 February BFPs

(183 Posts)
LopeyLopez Sun 28-Jan-18 16:05:07

For all those hoping for a lovely Valentine's BFP, and a sibling for their LO!

Welcome back all those who've been on this thread before, and welcome Newbies. I've been on here a while (sigh) but here are my stats...

Age 37
DS is 2
TTC #2 properly since March 2017; ntnp since Sept 2015!
Cycle 12
BFP due 6th Feb

DwangelaForever Sun 28-Jan-18 16:17:53

Hey

You may know me from before as TheIntrovertedMum I started the secret Facebook group! Really hoping for a BFP this month as it means DD and baby number 2 will both be October babies and I like the symmetry cause me and DH are both November babies 1 day and 2 years apart (due date of baby number two will be 2 years and 1 day apart of I fall)

Cycle 3 ttc #2
CD26
AF due on Wednesday 31st!

DwangelaForever Sun 28-Jan-18 16:18:18

DD is 16 months

sarahhh1984 Sun 28-Jan-18 16:22:19

Hello! I’ve only just joined the Jan thread so thought it best to pop over here as will most likely test on 1st or 2nd Feb.

DD, 9 months
Cycle: 1
AF/BFP due: 2 February or there thereabouts

Peanut1980 Mon 29-Jan-18 02:59:33

Hi All,

Thanks @lopeylopez for setting up the February group.

Cycle: 11 (m/c August 2017)
DS: 4 years old
BFP due 22 Feb 🤞

Catscakeandchocolate Mon 29-Jan-18 09:11:40

Can i join

DD almost 3
Been trying to conceive since Jan 17 stopped counting how many bloody cycles now as it is just too painful to be faced with another month of misplaced hope.
AF started on Saturday so i am hoping my long awaited good news will be at the end of Feb

MynameisJune Mon 29-Jan-18 09:41:24

Hey all!

May as well jump on this thread although not really trying this month. I’ve given up opk’s, vitamins and god knows what else in return for regular dtd outside of FW as well and so far less stress. I’m away at the end of this week which is the end of FW so didn’t seem much point this month.

Stats
Age 33
Cycle: 13 over 11 months with mc in October.
DD age 2
Bfp due around 13th Feb

xLauraa Mon 29-Jan-18 12:48:18

Cycle: #3
TTC: #1
CD3
AF/BFP due: 23-27 Feb

Currently on the Grapefruit Juice, folic acid, vitamin D 10,000iu, COD lover oil, vitamin C

Starting with OPKs this month and BBT as many days as possible when I'm not on shift 😊

RhiBee29 Mon 29-Jan-18 12:53:42

Checking in...

Cycle: 12 sad early mc June 2017
DS: 3
BFP/N: 17th Feb

Giving SMEP another shot this cycle and DH and I are on pre-conception vitamin.

23rd February marks a year since I had the Mirena coil removed...

EcclesMcBovril Mon 29-Jan-18 14:11:58

Hello! Could I please join?

DD aged 1
Cycle #1
CD ?????

Had implant out last week and AF (or withdrawal bleed? Not sure, a little confused) arrived today. Bought some OPKs to see if they tell me anything useful!

xLauraa Mon 29-Jan-18 14:26:35

@EcclesMcBovril looks like we're cycle buddies give or take a few days 😊 and the same age yay😁

mayago Mon 29-Jan-18 14:56:26

Can I join you ladies? I think we'll just be starting TTC again in February, so it might be March before I'm testing.. I'll be lurking and cheering you all on this month anyhow!

36 (No idea how that happened)
DD aged 1
CD 3 today; starting to chart and pay attention this month!

We caught with DD quite easily really, and I've got fingers and toes crossed it happens that way again.

EcclesMcBovril Mon 29-Jan-18 15:24:33

Hi xLauraa! Nice to have company grin

mayago seems like you're on the same / similar cycle too! I probably won't be testing til March either, as I have no idea what's going on with my cycle post-implant removal.

MonkeyToucher Mon 29-Jan-18 15:33:01

Hi ladies, ok if I join?

DS is 15 months and this is cycle 2 this time around.

Not sure what’s going on as I thought I ov’d on Friday, but just got another positive opk today and DH has a stinking cold so chances of getting him in the mood tonight are slim!

mayago Mon 29-Jan-18 15:58:07

I came off the pill in January last time, and we were pregnant by March! I was amazed, as have a history of PCOS and doctors told me it would be difficult to conceive.. I think it just increases the pressure the second time around!

I haven't put a lot of effort into getting rid of the baby weight from the last time, and I'm still breastfeeding, although have had my periods back since June!

Anyhow, I figure if I dropped a bit of weight this month, it'll probably make things easier with the next pregnancy? And I need to find some folic acid again. Are there any other major preparations I'm overlooking?

EcclesMcBovril Mon 29-Jan-18 16:31:49

mayago your DD must have her birthday very close to mine! I was pregnant around the end of March too (came off the pill in October). I'm a bit nervous this time round, as I was a lot fitter and healthier last time! Trying to shift the rest of the baby weight at the moment now too.

My GP just said folic acid and vitamin D, although I'm also taking fish oil, EPO, zinc and iron, as well as Agnus Castus to try get my cycle back on track and eating lots of yam / cassava (not sure how effective those last few are, but will see how it goes blush)

mayago Mon 29-Jan-18 18:54:24

Eccles yes, my DD is right at the beginning of the year. I’d love her to have a sibling before my energy levels drop off.. I’m feeling too old for this!

I have breastfeeding vitamins that I haven’t taken in ages. They have 400 micro grams of folic acid in a dose - I’m assuming that will be enough? Last time around I got pregnant while waiting for EPO to be delivered, so haven’t tried it out but have some here at least!

Oh, and I have a two pack of FRERs waiting in the bathroom cupboard, and a couple of ovulation strips. Will probably be needing more of both.. doesn’t feel like you’re TTC if it’s been more than a couple of days without POAS!!

Fingers crossed you catch it this month Monkey! Have you had any other OV signs?

ClaryFray Mon 29-Jan-18 19:27:11

I'll join. AF was due Saturday but still nothing so still holding hope maybe.

DS: 8 yrs.
cycle: 1

Will have to pause ttc in may/April because I don't want another December baby.

winterwarmers Mon 29-Jan-18 19:35:22

Ttc no 2
Bfp / af due 18th
Dd is 16 months this month

If we conceive this month dd and new baby would be due within 4 days of dd birthday

DwangelaForever Mon 29-Jan-18 20:05:28

Omg tested a few days early

ClaryFray Mon 29-Jan-18 20:29:26

Congrats !!!! smile

sarahhh1984 Mon 29-Jan-18 20:46:07

Congratulations, *@DwangelaForever*! 🎉

AF’s due on Friday so I plan to test on Thursday. Having to restrain myself from testing even earlier as I only have one FRER and I’m skint at the moment so can’t really go buying any more! 😂

SecondGo Mon 29-Jan-18 21:25:21

Hello! I've name changed as I don't know if my friends are on here. DS is 2 and we want a 2nd but I am finding it much more stressful this time round.

We've been trying since august but we are shift workers now so it is not as easy as last time! With my son I was pregnant second month of trying.

Af due Friday and was really hopeful but I don't think this is our month, again. I don't know how people cope with this for months and even years - the lack of control is really frustrating!

whiningandwining Mon 29-Jan-18 21:30:43

Checking in again, as AF arrived a day early in Jan.
TTC no 2, cycle 4, aged 35. Good luck to everyone for this month.

EcclesMcBovril Mon 29-Jan-18 21:53:50

mayago I know, I'm hoping to have another while I'm still used to getting no sleep!

Yes, I think 400mcg is the recommended amount. I have no idea if the EPO works, I just used to take it for PMS! Oh yes, I've stocked up on OPKs and ICs for daily POAS blush It's still a bit of a novelty - I never used them last time (though I'm sure the novelty will wear off very quickly!)

Congratulations DwangelaForever!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: