Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Pink spotting 11dpo

(4 Posts)
Summer9394 Mon 22-Jan-18 22:16:00

Hello lovelies, me and my partner are ttc and this is the first month of us trying. After ovulation occurred i felt like my breasts got bigger and I’ve had tender nipples since. Today they feel quite heavy. I’ve felt nauseous at times and just in a while felt like maybe I could be pregnant. Ofcourse it was maybe to early to be getting any symptoms, maybe my mind playing tricks on me. Today during the day and last night my stomach was hurting, like period cramps but in my stomach area near belly button. It felt like I was coming on my period, and when I wiped this afternoon I have pinkish discharge. Since then I’ve wiped three times and twice there was some pink discharge and once there was nothing. I normally spot before the start of a period but only a day before. I’m not due on until Thursday. Have any of you had any experiences with spotting and being pregnant. I have heard of implantion bleeding, but my cramps feel exactly like they would before I come on my period, I can’t help but feel abit down, even though it’s only month 1.
Would love to hear some positive stories!!

Cake20189 Tue 23-Jan-18 09:19:00

Hi lovely, It could be implantation bleeding, or just a bit of spotting pre period. You could take and early detection test like a FRER xxxx

Cake20189 Tue 23-Jan-18 09:19:37

FRER (First response early response pregnacy test)

Summer9394 Tue 23-Jan-18 16:24:05

Thanks for your reply cake 😊 I will do one tomorrow!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: