Talk

Advanced search

Clear Blue High - Low - High - High and peak Same day

(4 Posts)
Jessica279 Fri 19-Jan-18 21:43:24

Hi All ,

I want to share with you all my experience with Clear Blue Digital Sticks as I thought I had problem ovulating but Actually my body was just working differently and I'm glad I kept testing . So my First Day of my period was 4th Dec 2018 , I started testing on 14th so the results was as follows :

14th Jan - Empty Circle
15th Jan - Flashing Smile
16th Jan - Empty Circle and I panicked big time
17th Jan - Flashing Smile (I tested 4 times that day and all got flashing smile (Baby dancing this day)
18th Jan - Flashing Smile (Tested 3-4 times)
19th Jan TODAY 6AM Flashing Smile / 1PM Peak (Solid Smile - So we Baby danced at 4PM)

did I baby dance on the rights days ?? We had no other opportunities to baby dance except these two days !!

Thanks for ready xxx

seven201 Fri 19-Jan-18 23:06:33

Yes! Maybe have another go first thing tomorrow morning.

Hopehope20 Sat 20-Jan-18 22:56:11

Yep sounds like you BD on the right day. Pleased you got your peak...I have not seen one this month sad

Jessica279 Tue 13-Feb-18 20:55:07

Hi Hopehope20, sorry for replying late , I suggest you continue to test even if it showed empty circle as it happened with me and it showed that empty circle, but I kept testing and I'm glad I did as the 2 previous months the same happened after 2 flashing day I got empty circles and I stopped testing , Wish I continued testing ..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now