Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Talk cervical mucas

(10 Posts)
Cupcakesandlove Fri 12-Jan-18 22:33:08

I have a 25/6 day cycle I was taking vit b6 to lengthen but have now stopped.
My question is after AF what is cervical micas suppose to be like? I’ve read that it is suppose to be dry then by around day 11 become watery then ewcm....
Straight after my AF I have had really watery (TMI) cm. it’s now beginning to get a bit cloudy but I should be in my fertile
Window tomorrow I’m cycle day 9! Surly somethings wrong here??

Cupcakesandlove Sat 13-Jan-18 18:42:34

BUNPing does anyone know at what point should your cm be ewcm

AmazingGrace16 Sat 13-Jan-18 23:58:13

Bumping for you xx

Rainbowsandflowers78 Sun 14-Jan-18 00:02:05

With such short periods it’s very possible you are ovulating on day 9 - a 14 day luteal phase would then give you a 23/24 day period which is nearly what’s yours are? So maybe you don’t have a short luteal phase jusr ovulate really early?!
I would dtd a lot over the next few days
Yes around ovulation it’s egg white like and copious.

SB2017 Sun 14-Jan-18 07:52:12

youtu.be/8CGrDXwg8gc this YouTube video really helped me understand cervical mucus

Cupcakesandlove Mon 15-Jan-18 20:55:44

THabk you all for your replies. I apologise for the awful spelling my phone is broken.
I have been doing opks cheap ones from cd5 and they have all been negative. I would usually expect an”dry spell” after my period but I didn’t was the complete oppersit.
I did have day 21 bloods done before as well as other tests and everything came up fine. I decided to put myself on b6 to lengthen my cycle it worked I had a 28 day cycle and I would ovulate on day 14.
I stopped the b6 as I hadn’t fallen pregnant and my cycles were 25 when I fell pregnant with my daughter so I assumed If I was ok then I should be now.
I’m reallg at my wits and I know a year isn’t long but I don’t know why I really am at a brick wall, unless without the b6 I don’t ovulate!

Cupcakesandlove Mon 15-Jan-18 21:02:16

I Checked I done Opk cd 8,9 and 10 all negative. Today cd 12 and I have another negative. They aren’t progressively darker either the one I took this evening is the lightest.

Cupcakesandlove Mon 15-Jan-18 21:02:21

I Checked I done Opk cd 8,9 and 10 all negative. Today cd 12 and I have another negative. They aren’t progressively darker either the one I took this evening is the lightest.

Cupcakesandlove Mon 15-Jan-18 21:02:33

So turns out I used N opk on cd 8 9 and 10. All negative. Today is cd12 and again negative. This test is the lightest which is not what I expect as they usually progressively get darker.
I’m having like stomach cramps which usually signal ovulation but the test was negative.

AmazingGrace16 Wed 17-Jan-18 16:50:18

What's your ewcm like today?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: