Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Would you test???

(15 Posts)
xxxParisexxx Thu 11-Jan-18 15:17:18

I am due either thurs or Tues when comparing to last cycle. Would you test in the morning? Im impatient!!! Would use either Morrisons own which says 4 days sooner or FRER???

Gogogo2018 Thu 11-Jan-18 16:12:11

Yes I would but I’m obsessed 😂

xxxParisexxx Thu 11-Jan-18 16:42:41

Not too early if I'm due Tues no? Would u use FRER? Or Morrisons do?

Gogogo2018 Thu 11-Jan-18 17:08:34

Yeah get one that says 5 or 6 days before AF due. Don’t be disappointed if nothing comes up though. Some woman don’t show positive until AF is due. Good luck 😊

MonkeyToucher Thu 11-Jan-18 17:17:52

Don’t do it!!!
There is seriously no up side to early testing - if it’s negative you’ll tell yourself it’s probably just too early, and if it’s positive you’ll be constantly worrying about having a chemical until af is properly late and be even more distraught if it is!

Genuinely, what would knowing now rather than in a couple of days achieve except more worry!?

xxxParisexxx Thu 11-Jan-18 19:54:35

I didn't think of it like that monkeytoucher very true. Hard tho! X

DailyMaileatmyshit Fri 12-Jan-18 09:49:51

No I wouldn't. I only tested early once because I was about to go on a hen do filled with non-pregnancy friendly things. It was negative. When I got back after having a brilliant time, my hangover would not shift, after 3 days (day after after was due) I poas again, it was positive!

MonkeyToucher Fri 12-Jan-18 10:57:49

It is bloody hard though! I’m also a total hypocrite and have been known to poas at 7dpo 🙈

xxxParisexxx Fri 12-Jan-18 13:45:40

I ended up testing this morn with clear blue early detection, 5 days early one and it was BFN. May be too early maybe out x

DailyMaileatmyshit Sat 13-Jan-18 01:13:26

Clear blue are shit.

xxxParisexxx Sat 13-Jan-18 08:33:38

Got a FRER to try x

cakeanytype Sat 13-Jan-18 09:42:16

Monkey toucher is right though 😂😂😂 but do we listen ?! ... I lost one two two cycles ago , cp, this cycle I started at 8 dpo n gt a faint n I couldn't stop checking for progression... I mus of used three a day .. frer...ic... pound shop ... thy all vary which stresses u more ... yesterday I gt a digi n got a pregnant back ... I still took another ic this morning to check ...

cakeanytype Sat 13-Jan-18 09:43:47

Dailymaileatmyshit... best name I've seen !!! It's hilarious 😂

Brownbear84 Sat 13-Jan-18 09:49:53

What a silly comment that clear blue are shit? I take it they haven't worked for you then? They've worked for millions other women its personal preference. Let us know how you get on xx

xxxParisexxx Sun 14-Jan-18 10:09:43

My cycle was 28 days then 26 then last cycle was 24 so I'm either due Tues, thurs or sat lol xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: