Talk

Advanced search

SMEP - Any success stories?

(187 Posts)
Sshsecretenclosed Wed 03-Jan-18 09:24:52

Ttc #1 month 13 here and willing to try anything! Been reading up on Sperm meets egg plan - anybody had any joy??

Cakelaur Wed 31-Jan-18 08:27:38

Hi guys. Can I join. We were ttc for almost a year then tried smep with fertility gel/lube. BFP first month trying! Sadly we lost the baby a few weeks ago at 8weeks. Had to have erpc (op to remove baby) which I had on 18th Jan. Desperate to be pregnant again. Have had a crazy month of hormones readjusting but have reset my CBFM and it looks like my hormones are levelling out a little. If I take CD1 as the day of the op, I’m on cd 14. I usually ov around cd12-14 and have 26 day cycles.
So far this month we’ve DTD on cd 6, 8, 10 and 11. We’ll DTD again tonight then I’m hoping soon for a peak so we can go three in a row.
Fingers crossed for all those awaiting a BFP
And congrats to all those who got their BFP.
Xx

Devgirl31 Mon 26-Nov-18 17:16:40

Hey all.

I've been ttcing for 7 cycles now and this is the first trying SMEP! I've followed it to the T and got my positive opk on Friday. Baby danced Friday and Saturday but skipped yesterday due to tiredness. Do you think we have ruined our chances? Thanks 🙂

fayy123 Mon 02-Dec-19 18:39:39

Hello, anyone doing SMEP 2019?😂! I hope you all have healthy and wonderful babies it’s been a year 🙈 and I’ve just across this thread. Cycle day 8 for me and first time trying SMEP!

danielasummer Mon 02-Dec-19 18:53:18

@fayy123 hi lovely, yes I will be next cycle if I'm not pregnant this one! Good luck to us both! How long have you been trying for? PS. Please feel free to create a new SMEP thread and add me in as I know this one is an old thread x

fayy123 Mon 02-Dec-19 19:01:17

Aww hello! I’ve literally just googled SMEP ttc and signed up to this, as it’s nice to have someone to talk to when you’re ttc. Is this your first month trying SMEP? I’ve already started yesterday ( eager beaver 😂) . I don’t know how to create a new thread. Do you?

fayy123 Mon 02-Dec-19 19:03:43

Ive just casually started ‘trying’ last month. But I’m determined to give SMEP a go this month. I’ve been on the implant and pill for a year and a half! X

NCON Mon 02-Dec-19 20:31:36

Hey ladies, I'm thinking about giving this a go too! Only on CD4. First month trying OPK's and temping too so dunno if I'll be able to keep up with everything 😂 if ye start a new thread add me in please 😊

fayy123 Mon 02-Dec-19 21:37:35

Aww goodluck! How long have you been trying for?

MrsKJW19 Mon 02-Dec-19 22:16:50

Hi Ladies!

I'm trying SMEP this month too! I had an early mc last month, and just finished my first cycle since (super long & heavy confused )
Fingers crossed for us all!!

fayy123 Mon 02-Dec-19 23:32:05

Aww sorry to hear.. how far gone was you? hopefully this is our month x

MrsKJW19 Tue 03-Dec-19 03:27:39

@fayy123 I was just over 5 weeks. I have a good feeling about this month...It is Christmas after all :D

danielasummer Tue 03-Dec-19 07:13:16

Hi lovelies, will create a new thread for us to discuss SMEP and add you all in smile - will tag you all x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »