Advanced search

TTC #2 January BFPs

(299 Posts)
Cariad2017 Sun 24-Dec-17 22:45:21

For all those ttc #2 and hoping to banish those January blues with a new year BFP, this is the bus for you! All welcome. Let’s hope for a flurry of BFPs before the month’s out. 💕💕💕💕

My Stats are as follows:

DS (2 in November)
Cycle: 16 (groan!)
AF/BFP due: 20 January (my Grandma’s Birthday)

Bubblegum89 Sun 24-Dec-17 23:02:33

Hey smile

DD: 9 years old (previous relationship)
Cycle: 14
AF: due tomorrow but already having brown cm and cramps so know it’s coming!

MynameisJune Mon 25-Dec-17 11:34:56

Seeing as af has arrived as an unwanted Christmas gift i’ll hop on here from the December bus.

DD 2
Cycle 11 of properly TTC
Af/bfp due 21st January.

Only had a 24 day cycle this month but the LH phase was about 13 days.

Cariad2017 Mon 25-Dec-17 14:02:16

Welcome Mynameis and Bubblegum. Sorry you both find yourselves here too. Here’s hoping this is THE lucky bus for us all. Goodness knows, we’ve been waiting long enough! 🍀🍀

tappitytaptap Tue 26-Dec-17 09:48:07

Hi can I join too?
DS is 21 months
Cycle 3
AF due 8th Jan

RhiBee29 Tue 26-Dec-17 11:11:05

Here I am again!

Age 33
DS 3
Cycle 10, 7 after mc
AF came today, bfp 24th January

2018 has to be better than 2017. Going to focus on weight loss and fitness.

MynameisJune Tue 26-Dec-17 11:45:03

I’ve decided to just focus on loosing weight and getting fitter. Try to not think about TTC as much. When we conceived DD we had just moved house 6 weeks before and I was exercising every day. Can’t do that now when DH is working away but going to do as much as I can. Hoping that I’ll be able to replicate whatever it was that we did right last time.

colourful86 Tue 26-Dec-17 11:50:40

Age 31
DD age 7
TTC cycle 2
Just done a test only 5 dpo... obviously came back bfn... why do I do it to myself?!
AF due/BFP due 3rd Jan

Flybynight1 Tue 26-Dec-17 12:15:25

Hiiiii!! Although I'm technically out for the Jan BFPs I'll be hanging around to cheer you guys on! Probably too early to start a Feb BFP bus..! Good luck out there ladies!!!

Stayawayfromthecushions Tue 26-Dec-17 12:28:46

Morning all

DC: Age 4
AF: 17 Jan-ish(!)
Cycle: 1 (We’ve been trying on and off the last year but I’ve just had investigations and an HSG in December so starting afresh. Dr said try for six months before anymore surgeries/investigations)

Not completely sure my cycle info is correct and am going to start with the OPKs this month. Dr mentioned testing for ovulation in January but don’t want to miss a month.

Best of luck everyone smile

Peanut1980 Tue 26-Dec-17 17:54:37

Age 37
Son - 4 years old
Cycle 10
MC July 17

Good luck everyone 😘😘😘

Peanut1980 Tue 26-Dec-17 18:19:15

So has anyone tried a mooncup when ttc? I’ve just read about it. I don’t use them for my period but I’ve just ordered one. I’ll give anything a try!

wifeymcwifeface1104 Tue 26-Dec-17 19:11:31

My stats are
Cycle #1, first baby
Due to Ov over New Year
AF due 14 Jan

I'm slightly freaking out... Suddenly all the stats about how long it takes to conceive are getting to me... I've been broody/baby mad for a few months now but the timing wasn't right to start trying.

Fingers crossed for new year new baby...

Amatree Tue 26-Dec-17 21:07:28

Can I join too please? DH and I have decided to start trying for #2 after being undecided if we wanted any more...DS is only 13 months but we either wanted one or two close ish together. Anyway we decided over Christmas that we would love a sibling for him. AF due tomorrow then we start cycle #1. I'm excited but super nervous about starting all over again! Conceived DS easily on cycle 3 but I dont dare hope we could be that lucky again! I'm 33 and aware that I'm not nearly as fit and healthy as I was when I got pg last time blush

Going to pick up some folic acid tomorrow and have started necking a glass of grapefruit juice each morning as I conceived last tme the month that I tried that!

zooz Wed 27-Dec-17 10:19:38

Morning smile

DC: 7
Cycle #2

We decided last month to go for it. Had HELLP syndrome last time and it was an awful experience so we're a little worried it could happen again, but I know I'll be in good hands and observed like a hawk. Using Flo app to track my periods and ovulation days. Not doing any ovulation testing or anything. DTD and hoping for the best!

tappitytaptap Wed 27-Dec-17 11:20:40

I'm on CD17 now and have followed SMEP this month. I seem to ovulate reasonably early in my cycle. @Amatree we are the same age now and also conceived on cycle 3 last time. (This is cycle 3 for us now). I agree that you try to replicate what worked last SMEP and putting my legs in the air after sex for us 😊. DH scoffed about the legs in the air thing when we conceived DS but actually encouraging me to do it this time 😂😂

mamaiFifi Wed 27-Dec-17 12:31:57

I am joining this bus too my stats:

Cycle 2
Age 32
Dd 3

Cycle length - duno! Usually 21 days but 30 days last cycle.

MamaL86 Wed 27-Dec-17 13:08:01

Please can I join too?

Ds:9 (previous relationship)

I know it's really early days but I'm already getting anxious about it!

SomebodysNotInBedYet Wed 27-Dec-17 14:25:18

AF came for Christmas so I'm joining.

DD: 17 months
Cycle: 2
AF/BFP due 26th January

New to ttc because DD was a surprise after stopping just stopping cerelle.

emelsie Wed 27-Dec-17 16:04:00

Can I join?

TTC #2
DD 9
Cycle 2 so early days , went a bit crazy first cycle but made myself way too anxious, so no opks this time and no early testing , not feeling great about this cycle , OH is mid-flu so will only be able to dtd in time for ovulation if he perks up in the next couple of days! Good luck to everyone!

Cariad2017 Thu 28-Dec-17 08:54:21

Welcome everyone. I’m also going to try and focus on self care; looking a bit less as though I’ve been dragged through a hedge backwards; weight loss and exercise in 2018 as opposed to putting everything on hold “just in case”. DH and I also sat down yesterday and discussed our holidays for 2018. We haven’t booked anything yet, but it feels good to have a plan in place and to have something to look forward to. Xx

MynameisJune Thu 28-Dec-17 09:48:50

We’re having more holidays this year too, I’m also stopping putting things on hold ‘just in case’. I’ve gone back to using evening primrose oil and stopped the Agnus Castus. I was taking EPO to regulate my cycles when I conceived DD.

Cariad2017 Thu 28-Dec-17 11:32:53

That all sounds very sensible Mynameis.

I found Agnus Castus gave me mid-cycle spotting for the first time in my life so whilst it might be a miracle worker for some, it certainly wasn’t right for me.

I shall be keeping everything crossed that not thinking about it means that you get your sticky BFP very very soon.

Flybynight1 Thu 28-Dec-17 23:05:39

EPO sounds good mynameis, think I'm going to join you there!

My body is all over the place. I thought I'd ovulated a week early with EWCM then my temps increased but that lasted 3 days and now I'm back to 'normal' temps the past 4 days. My cycles have always been fairly irregular but this just seems stupid. Roll on AF so I can start again!

Waves to all the newbies! How your journey doesn't take too long

tappitytaptap Fri 29-Dec-17 16:49:47

I booked a city break for my DH as an xmas surprise without DS. At least if I'm not pregnant this month I can enjoy the delicious beer whilst we're there!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now