Talk

Advanced search

Back in the game .. need friends!

(9 Posts)
cakeanytype Sun 17-Dec-17 08:19:48

So AF is here ... next fertile window starts jus before nye... anybody else ?!

emelsie Sun 17-Dec-17 09:01:59

hi, I'm about the same , af came Friday with next ovulation on or around nye smile , what cycle is this for you? x

cakeanytype Sun 17-Dec-17 09:08:41

Cycle 10 .. one early miscarriage two cycles ago .. a chemical in Feb.. first month trying .. I hve four girls already so I know I'm already blessed ! However thy r with my x husband n I'm now re married ... we really want one of our own .. since hitting 36 seems I'm no longer able to catch ... thanks for replying .. I seem to b gttn ignored everywhere else 😢😂

cakeanytype Sun 17-Dec-17 09:09:17

How about u !

emelsie Sun 17-Dec-17 09:18:40

Sorry to hear about your losses sad Aww I would love lots of girls , I have one DD , but if we do catch will be quite a gap, she is already 9, I had her at nearly 19 so had to wait a while to be in the position to give her a sibling. Im only on cycle 2 , trying to be more relaxed as cycle 1 I went a bit mad with it all, are you tracking ovulation etc or just dtd a lot? xx

cakeanytype Sun 17-Dec-17 09:25:29

My oldest is 14 my youngest five.... I don't do the ov tracking nvr have ! I wouldn't know where to start ... I know u cn pee on sticks fr tht too ! ? Do u do all the ov n temp stuff?

emelsie Sun 17-Dec-17 09:39:17

I did the ovulation tests last cycle , and got a positive around when I thought I would anyway, I get ovulation pain also I can normally tell, so I’m not going to do it anymore at least for next few cycles, it’s seems to much

emelsie Sun 17-Dec-17 09:39:51

Sorry posted too soon.

Too much pressure* , hopefully we both get new year bfps ! X

cakeanytype Sun 17-Dec-17 09:53:19

Yer it's a lot peeing on sticks ... I'm bad enough in the tww .... fingers crossed for a new year bfp !!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: