Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

BBT chart help please...

(3 Posts)
ClarrieWhite Thu 07-Dec-17 22:56:16

Hi! It is my first month charting my BBT and I wondered if any experienced charters could look at my chart so far and say if all looks ok? Do I need to worry about such large temp fluctuations before ovulation?

Thanks!

Cakelaur Fri 08-Dec-17 20:28:55

All looks good. And FF has picked up ovulation. You have a nice clear temp spike. Just make sure you’re taking temps before doing anything at the same time each morning. It’s a bit of a pain but you do get used to it. Now you’re in your TTW don’t worry about minor fluctuations. Look at general pattern. You’ll begin to see a rough pattern once you’ve done it for a few months. Good luck! 🤞 this is your month!!! X

ClarrieWhite Fri 08-Dec-17 23:37:30

Brilliant, thanks for looking Cake and for the advice - it is much appreciated. I am getting better at remembering to take it before I do anything else, so hopefully that will stop some of those big fluctuations pre-ovulation. Xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: