Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Symptoms of early pregnancy

(4 Posts)
Mariamamjad Wed 06-Dec-17 23:09:29

I am 3 days late, 4 tomorrow. I am not actively ttc but would be overjoyed if I was to be pregnant. The last 2 days I feeling exhausted and whilst i was out today on bus i felt really nauseous as well as first thing in the morning. A couple days ago when I was only 1 day late I woke up early hours of morning feeling a bit damp to thought my period had come but it hadn't and as I got up I leaked a bit of watery discharge, I k ow this as it was sweet smell, so was just wondering if you could tell me what was your early symptoms of pregnancy, I will be taking a test next week if it hasn't come by then x

Seahorsesandunicorns Thu 07-Dec-17 02:32:02

Hiya Maria, certainly tiredness is the biggest symptom I experienced alongside excessive sickness but mine is due to hyperemis so is extreme due to that condition. You are very strong for not crumbling before now to test, I would of been climbing the walls!! Hope it's the outcome you wish for xx

Mariamamjad Thu 07-Dec-17 09:47:12

I couldn't wait and took a test. I was convinced it would be negative, but I'm pregnant, according to an app I'm 5 weeks and my due date is my son's birthday 🙈😂😂

Seahorsesandunicorns Thu 07-Dec-17 16:47:09

Fantastic news!! What a strong BFP too!! Huge expensive congratulations to you xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: