Talk

Advanced search

December Bus 2

(555 Posts)
Aph413 Wed 06-Dec-17 20:15:48

Figured I'd start this up before we completely fill the other without a link.
Link: First Thread

sophherts Wed 06-Dec-17 20:21:32

Thanks @Aph413!

I'll add my q here too in case it gets full on the first thread.

How is everyone checking their cervixes? I don't think I can reach mine!

ImpatientMammy Wed 06-Dec-17 20:23:31

@sophherts I can't always reach mine either I think that means it's high but I CBA inspecting that thoroughly everyday to be honest x

nk1605 Wed 06-Dec-17 20:35:29

I've never thought about checking my cervix, for some reason I get a bit squeamish. I know I'm being a bit ridiculous! Also I had LLETZ treatment done twice this year thoigh so Im even more scared about feeling around up there now!

sophherts Wed 06-Dec-17 20:36:24

@ImpatientMammy yeah I feel like this might be something that I'll ignore, there's so many factors to look for when TTC, it's difficult to know which to do!

Gem173 Wed 06-Dec-17 20:38:55

Booking my place on this thread 🤞

NelleB Wed 06-Dec-17 20:46:31

Me too...
TTC #1
Cycle 1 (properly)
having some strange pains as we speak, lower right side. Hoping for a BFP X

sophherts Wed 06-Dec-17 21:04:38

So af is due tomorrow & ive been getting bfn all this week but no sign of af so far. I'm going to France with some friends on Friday & all they're talking about is all the Camembert and red wine we're going to have...

I kind of want af to come so I can indulge & not have to make excuses but then I obviously massively want a bfp. Argh!

HoneyCake86 Wed 06-Dec-17 21:05:13

nk i had lletz too, bout 2 years back. For GCIN3.
Cramping and breaking out in spots tonight. I think AF is coming xx

BaliBound Wed 06-Dec-17 21:16:28

I'm still hanging on to the bus...just. No sign of AF even though it was due yesterday. I'm certain it's coming any second so I'm still refusing to POAS. Quite proud of myself, CD30 and ive not POAS yet. I just dont want to risk seeing a BFN as that blank whiteness will make me miserable

sophherts Wed 06-Dec-17 21:24:13

@BaliBound your self control is ridiculous! But I agree, the bfn are depressing

ImpatientMammy Wed 06-Dec-17 21:29:56

Wow @BaliBound you've done amazing holding off this long x

FruitandNutty Wed 06-Dec-17 21:35:14

Just started AF with spotting so that’s me out for this month. Kind of expected it as have had no symptoms recently other than a few days after ovulation and plenty of bfns. Onto the Jan bus so see some of you over there maybe xx

BaliBound Wed 06-Dec-17 21:35:41

I'm just so sure that we didnt dtd enough or at the right times but then I don't know why af isnt here. If no sign of af tomorrow morning I guess I'll have to poas. I have a few IC in the drawer so I can use one of them with fmu. A tiny bit of me wants to be excited by the late af but i just can't seem to think it could be anything. Ttc is a headfuck!

Foreverretro Wed 06-Dec-17 21:36:59

Just booking my place on this thread - can’t believe we need a new one already and it’s not even mid month!

@sophherts I’ve never been sure I’ve felt my cervix either so I’m just not thinking about that bit! It’s a bit of a weird one!

sophherts Wed 06-Dec-17 21:40:02

@Foreverretro I know! I just tried after my bath and it all just felt squishy, no idea what I was trying to feel grin

ImpatientMammy Wed 06-Dec-17 21:41:48

Aww @BaliBound FX for you the groups due a BFP x

Hana327 Wed 06-Dec-17 21:53:27

I'm still hanging on 2! AF due today and so far a no show...however I've been a day late before! Let's see what tomorrow brings or doesn't! 🤞🏻

Funkyemzie Wed 06-Dec-17 21:56:08

Honestly, I am literally sitting on my hands right now! My 2 FRER arrived today so got them after work. 8dpo tomorrow, my LP is only about 10 days long. Due AF Saturday and just don't know if i can make it that far, no normal symptoms as of yet.

Apart from @Bailbound who has willpower like I've never known, what dpo is deemed not to be too crazy to test? Xxx

ImpatientMammy Wed 06-Dec-17 21:56:20

Ahhh hopefully tomorrow will be a lucky day x

Hana327 Wed 06-Dec-17 22:04:41

I have the exact same thoughts as @Bailbound! Scared to see the negative! Swear I can feel AF on its way so not POAS yet. I'm on CD30

ImpatientMammy Wed 06-Dec-17 22:08:55

Guys your going amazing holding off and if you do get that BFP it will be clear as day so no having to retest. I'm only 4dpo and sick of the 2ww already x

Hana327 Wed 06-Dec-17 22:15:01

I think for me I symptom spotted all last month and convinced myself I could be and then I was a day late so tested and got BFN! This month trying the opposite!

Aph413 Wed 06-Dec-17 22:16:59

sophherts I got used to checking mine for my coil strings. I usually just squat down and have a feel. I saw a guide that if you can touch it with 1 knuckle in that's low, middle knuckle is medium and all the way in is high. I got the hang of that bit but apparently hadn't got the hang of actually finding the opening. It's not too difficult but I've been too lazy to check properly

LookingAtTheStars89 Wed 06-Dec-17 22:17:19

@sophherts. You are funny!

@FruitandNutty. Sorry the red lady caught you flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now