Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Faint positive?

(8 Posts)
Sophiexoxo Wed 06-Dec-17 18:36:49

Me and my husband have been trying since July with no luck. The past 3 days I've done clear blue tests each day the line getting a little darker but still very faint. Just wondering if this is a positive or evap line?

BandhaAid Wed 06-Dec-17 19:23:09

Have you got a pic? Clearblue do have evap lines quite often so it's best to try something with a pink line such as First Response

Sophiexoxo Wed 06-Dec-17 20:06:39

I've been trying to figure out how to post a picture. Any ideas?

BandhaAid Wed 06-Dec-17 20:08:47

Under the 'type your message here' box is a picture of a paperclip. Click that and then choose the file you wish to attach

Sophiexoxo Wed 06-Dec-17 20:19:49

I don't see one but here's a link to a photo
ibb.co/miWXVG

BandhaAid Wed 06-Dec-17 20:20:51

I see a line! Not sure if it's an evap or not though so I'd try again tomorrow with a First Response

Sophiexoxo Wed 06-Dec-17 20:23:27

I've been and bought one to try tomorrow because that's when AF is due. So fingers crossed. I thought I was imagining it. It was a tad darker than on the photo. Thank You!

BandhaAid Wed 06-Dec-17 20:52:43

Good luck

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: