Talk

Advanced search

2WW CM

(9 Posts)
dancingunicorns123 Wed 06-Dec-17 16:23:39

I have little to no CM in my 2ww is this a bad sign? I've heard people say they have lots of CM during the 2ww and find out they're pregnant?

webster144 Wed 06-Dec-17 16:45:33

dancingunicorns123 I'm the same! So strange. Ovulation passed and I had some creamy CM for a few days then absolutely nothing. Has it been like this for you?
Yesterday I started spotting some light pink when wiping and some creamy cloudy CM tinged pink/brown, I'm now 10dpo.
How many DPO are you?

My period isn't due for another 6 days x

webster144 Wed 06-Dec-17 16:46:48

Ps. I'm hoping this dryness is a good sign as some say that the month where things are different for you is the month you could have conceived 🤞🏻
Although before my MC in October I had lots of watery CM sad they say two pregnancies are never the same though x

SoozC Wed 06-Dec-17 17:55:25

The month I had my bfp I had about 6 days of sticky cm after ov and that was definitely out of character for me, so if you know what your norm is and are experiencing something markedly different then in my experience it's a good sign! Good luck both, I'm also in the tww.

NelleB Wed 06-Dec-17 19:40:44

I’m all in this boat. I had some pinkish cm Monday and it’s been creamy since. I got very excited about the pink stuff... can’t test until the week on an FRER, AF due next week. I hope we all get a BFP. X

NelleB Wed 06-Dec-17 19:41:14

Also*

doowapwap Wed 06-Dec-17 19:46:58

I'm due AF on Friday and tested negative today. Feeling really deflated and sad. So fed up today.

With previous dc I've had increased cm (if I can remember properly)

dancingunicorns123 Wed 06-Dec-17 20:12:08

@webster144 I'm only 4 dpo I had some creamy CM straight after OV but since then it's been pretty much nothing!

juneybean Wed 06-Dec-17 20:14:40

4dpo is very early days, the blast has probably not even left the fallopian tubes yet.

Cm tends to dry up after ovulation.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now