Talk

Advanced search

Feeling 'back to normal' post cerelle

(6 Posts)
CRZ1988 Wed 06-Dec-17 13:03:42

Hi ladies,

Just after a bit of reassurance really. I took my last cerelle pill on the 22 Nov. I've had quite severe bloating, a little bit of cramping and started AF on Sunday 03rd Dec. Started off v light then medium to heavy Monday Tuesday and slowing up today.

My question is this. I'd have expected that due to AF starting, the nausea, tiredness and bloating would have stopped. I've done two test (one FRER and one wilkos pink dye) and both were negative although one would assume too early to test. I'm going to do another on Saturday with FMU to put my mind at rest.

I had a terrible night's sleep last night trying to get comfy as I the bloating was horrible and I had ripply feelings across my tummy with cramping on the left side. Did anyone else feel like this?

We're TTC#1 and kind of taking it easy with cycle 1.

Oysterbabe Wed 06-Dec-17 14:22:40

You're on your period so I'm not sure why you're testing. Its really normal for your hormones to be all over the place for a few months after you stop taking the pill, I was dizzy and headachy for about 2 months.
It'll probably be a couple of weeks before you ovulate but I'd just have sex every other day and see what happens.

Blondcat Thu 07-Dec-17 14:04:56

I have had some symptoms since stopping cerelle. Sore boobs, cramping, headaches, nausea, dizzy, tired, bloating all seem to be common and normal as type body adjusts. My cycles seem to be selling after a few months off of cerelle. It is really hard to not get too frustrated and symptom about. I found using an app to track the cycles helped me understand what was going on with my body and I am trying to stay relaxed and dtd at much as we can especially around the first week or two after AF finishes.

CRZ1988 Thu 07-Dec-17 14:15:55

@blondcat I'm using Ovia and Clue to track my cycles. AF is finished now but still feel as big as a bus!

I don't think I'm frustrated, just confused. Will hopefully be DTD on the regular but DH has been out boozing a lot recently and it puts me off...stale booze breath is not attractive....

TheIntrovertedMum Thu 07-Dec-17 20:53:41

I stopped taking Noriday in 14th November and had a bleed from 18th - 22nd.

I've been feeling crappy and crap all week and AF biscuit landed today! Hoping this is my cycle returning as normal, as it's always been quite fast getting back into it when I stop a pill!

I'm using ovia and pink pad to track. I'm obbsessed with Ovia and only using pink pad for the forums!

TheIntrovertedMum Thu 07-Dec-17 20:54:50

Note that should say crampy and crap grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now