Talk

Advanced search

Could I be pregnant or am I just being crazy?

(16 Posts)
AlyTab Tue 05-Dec-17 17:41:03

Ok so my periods for the last while have been irregular for some reason and I don't know why. Mr and my current bf haven't actually managed to have sex yet (sometimes I find it really painful but I have done it obviously before).

About a week ago, we were kind of fooling around, and sorry for being crude, but I was giving him a bj. Precum came out while I was doing it, but I'm not sure if some came out when we were "attempting" to have sex. Basically he got the tip in, but then it was too painful for me (v frustrating), and there were a few times where it was touching my vagina but not actually going fully in.

Now I know that most pre cum does not contain live sperm, but I know sometimes some can come out accidentally since they come from different places. Sort of all it's entirely possible I would have been ovulating around that time, and since we've not properly had sex yet, I've been off my birth control since the end of last year.

This sounds absolutely mental, and it's probably very far fetched, but is there even a slight chance that somehow I could be pregnant? Reading this article didn't exactly calm my nerves

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/advice/amp174/pre-cum/

I'm probably nervous about nothing but is there any advice someone can give me? Thank you very much.

AlyTab Tue 05-Dec-17 17:41:21

Fucking links

www.google.co.uk/amp/www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/advice/amp174/pre-cum/

AlyTab Tue 05-Dec-17 18:04:36

Forgot to mention that I know it's too early to take a test (even though I probably don't need to), but I've actually gotten pregnant on the pill before, even though I took it perfectly, then had an early miscarriage (which is how I found out).

Also I've noticed a few symptoms that may or may not be related, and I only really started worrying today, so it's not like I was looking for them.

I've noticed nausea with no vomiting, headaches, tiredness, sometimes sore boobs, water retention, some cramping occasionally (I don't have my period and it isn't due to my knowledge, I missed my last one, it never came).

I apologise for potentionally sounding luke a lunatic here! I know most of you are actually trying to get pregnant. I just would appreciate a little advice if possible

LittleLights Tue 05-Dec-17 18:08:18

You will have to do a test and of course it's possible to fall pregnant the way you have described.

AlyTab Tue 05-Dec-17 18:14:12

Really? I thought I was being an absolute loon!

AlyTab Tue 05-Dec-17 18:33:28

Also don't know if this is relevant but I'm peeing more than usual?

Bubblegum89 Tue 05-Dec-17 18:36:10

It’s entirely possible, yes. Do you have a reason why you find it painful to have sex, if you don’t mind me asking?

Freezingwinter Tue 05-Dec-17 18:41:24

Of course you need to do a test!

AlyTab Tue 05-Dec-17 18:44:45

Bubblegum89 I'm not sure, it's just aleays been an issue for me. Once I get into it it's not painful after that, but sometimes it's too painful to be able to wait it out for a few minutes. I would go see a doctor about it but I hate them "inspecting" down there because I know they're going to put stuff in there.

AlyTab Tue 05-Dec-17 18:59:01

Thank you Freezingwinter. Only been about a week though. Any idea when I should take one?

AlyTab Tue 05-Dec-17 19:11:41

So sorry for posting so much on this thread but it was probably about 2 days (possibly 3) before ovulation

Bubblegum89 Tue 05-Dec-17 19:16:57

Oh that sucks sad have you spoken to a doctor about it? They may be able to do something less probing or use something smaller so they don’t hurt you whilst examining. Sorry, bit off topic! Anyway, while it’s rare to get pregnant with precum, it’s not impossible. Good luck!

ijustwantfiveminutespeace Tue 05-Dec-17 19:22:21

I had terrible painful sex problems and turns out I had pelvic inflammation.you need to get that checked out.

AlyTab Tue 05-Dec-17 19:31:27

Thank you, it's actually more like it tightens up involuntarily, even when I'm really relaxed during. After a while it's usually fine

DailyMaileatmyshit Tue 05-Dec-17 19:37:12

I get that too, it was a over tightened pelvic floor, physio sorted me out- might be worth finding a good women's health physio to talk to. If you are near Manchester I can recommend one.

Yes you could be pregnant. Wait for 2 weeks after you had sex and test, then again a week later.

AlyTab Tue 05-Dec-17 19:43:03

Thank you for the recommendation! That makes sense to me actually, almost like it's too "small"?

When you say sex, do you mean the lowest we got to it lol (just the tip mainly).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now