Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

OPK line eyes please

(8 Posts)
SydBound27 Tue 05-Dec-17 00:57:01

Do you ladies think it's a positive yet?

I am on CD 21 and thought I must have ovulated already and missed the signs, but I noticed EWCM yesterday and today, so checked cervix and it's high/open/soft and so did this OPK. I did one on Sunday (2 days ago) just to check and it was VERY negative - hardly any test line at all.

Thoughts please! Thanks

MrsFoxPlus4 Tue 05-Dec-17 01:05:42

I see two lines.

Foreverretro Tue 05-Dec-17 02:44:29

I don’t think that’s quite positive yet as the line has to be at least as dark as the test line.

I’d say that looks like the OPK I did the day before my positive - definitely try again tomorrow.

wasMissD Tue 05-Dec-17 02:49:13

That looks a lot clearer positive than the positive one I had when I conceived my son. I used the same sticks.
Good luck smile

SoozC Tue 05-Dec-17 07:09:18

The test line doesn't look as dark as the control line so I think it's negative.

Pibbee Tue 05-Dec-17 09:02:03

Not quite positive but heading in the right direction

Daisymalone Tue 05-Dec-17 09:56:50

Mine looked like yours the day before it turned positive, the actual positive was much darker than the control line. Looks like you're almost there!

SydBound27 Tue 05-Dec-17 23:54:25

This was today's so i think it must have been positive yesterday! Glad we dtd last night just in case. Thanks for all your replies ladies

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: