Talk

Advanced search

Any thoughts??

(5 Posts)
WasWebb81 Mon 04-Dec-17 16:02:39

TTC for about 3 years, averaged a miscarriage a year (two MMC, one earlier), so actively trying, know what I've felt like when pregnant.

Cycles are a bit long and irregular, average 30/32 days and also tend to ovulate late (earliest 16 days but has been known to be 21), using Clearblue OPK and Ovia.

This month had flashing smiley (high)day 20-22, low on 23. So guess could have missed surge (too tight to test more than once a day!).

Got a bit excited as I had tiny spotting on wipe CD26 thought could be implantation (which I've had every time been pg) but am sitting here now on CD36 with no other symptoms whatsoever (usually sore boobs etc), two negative tests and no AF. Last tested Sat am and might do a cheapie tomorrow am, but I genuinely don't feel pregnant in any way.

I started acupuncture last cycle to try and boost chances and had more CM and shorter cycle in October so was feeling really positive.....but could this be what's cocking me up this month?! Feel like have made things worse rather than better!

Aarrrgghhhhhhhhhh!

JoJoSM2 Mon 04-Dec-17 21:11:28

Given the circumstances, have you had medical investigations?

Acupuncture can have an impact but it sounds like you’ve only started going very recently.

WasWebb81 Tue 05-Dec-17 06:49:13

Thanks for the response JoJo. We made first steps with GP on fertility stuff as had taken nearly a year (and I'm 36) but then I got pregnant. All was fine apparently.
Saw Consultant after last miscarriage and she did a load of tests but all normal so they aren't interested in seeing me until I next get pregnant.
Just did cheap test. Negative. Thought might have been tiny squinter but just wishful thinking I reckon!

JoJoSM2 Tue 05-Dec-17 14:37:02

What a nightmare! I don’t know if that’s an option financially, but I’d probably go down the private route and do more testing.
But maybe it’s just me as we got frustrated with the NHS and waiting forever for stuff and got treated privately.

WasWebb81 Wed 06-Dec-17 07:39:56

Yeah, maybe not a bad idea, will look into. Acupuncturist wants my thyroid results so going to back to docs anyway. CD38, frustrating!
Thank you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now