Talk

Advanced search

Faint positive tesco pregnancy test?

(5 Posts)
Ella88 Sun 03-Dec-17 23:30:53

Hi ladies, AF waa due on the 1/12/17 but is late. I had bought cheapies from Poundland and had seen a very faint line quickly disappear on all of them. I used the cheapies a few days before my AF was due. Today (3/12/17) i took a tesco home pregnancy test and there seemed to be the faintest line. I will attach an image. Usually, my breasts are sore straight after i ovulate up until the day of my AF. However this time, they only started to get sore on the 28/11/17 which is unusual for me. Any tips? Is it likely im not pregnant? Its just annoyinf with this waiting game. Thanks xx

Fuckit2017 Sun 03-Dec-17 23:33:56

There's no pic

BakedBeeeen Sun 03-Dec-17 23:39:14

Buy a really sensitive pregnancy test, like First Response. They detect pregnancy much earlier on. Otherwise you'll just have to wait and test in a day or two. Good luck!

Ella88 Mon 04-Dec-17 00:32:28

I dont know how to upload im afraid, but yeah i think i will thank you xxx

HoneyCake86 Mon 04-Dec-17 16:27:35

Theres a paper clip symbol below the text box, as shown in the pic attached, select it then select camera or photo library. Select photo you want to upload add comment if you want and and post.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now