Talk

Advanced search

Faint positive or not? Opinions please!

(13 Posts)
webster144 Sat 02-Dec-17 09:05:45

Hiya,

Took a test this morning, think I'm about 6dpo today which I know is incredibly early to test but I couldn't help myself!

I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks in middle of October and had my first period on Nov 14th as normal.

I've been using ovulation tests since my period ended which turned positive on the 26th November like my Flo app predicted I would be ovulating, and followed the sperm meets egg plan since period finished. We've also been using preseed too as recommended by a few people and reading about it online.

I'm feeling tired, cranky, bloated, gassy and had quite a bit of creamy discharge, yesterday and the day before it was tinged pink/brown on my underwear (sorry TMI) but nothing when I wiped. My boobs so far haven't felt any different, my nipples do seem a little different and sensitive but I don't want to try imagine things. I've had some lower cramping front and back pain, I was quite good at noting everything when I was first pregnant back in September and so far have everything I felt back then apart from sore boobs but I didn't feel that until 9dpo last time, but nausea I was having from about 6dpo as I think I implanted fairly early on. I can't help but compare everything and how I'm feeling as I'm desperate to be pregnant again!

Anyway, I took this test and I was expecting it to be negative as it's so early, but I can't help but feel I can see something? May be clutching at straws but opinions would be much appreciated!

Thanks everyone thanks x

Fishwifey Sat 02-Dec-17 09:16:24

Pic is a bit blurry. Do you have a clearer pic?

webster144 Sat 02-Dec-17 09:30:09

Sorry for first rubbish pics - these are probably equally as rubbish x

ThatHippyDippyShit Sat 02-Dec-17 09:34:36

Can't see anything OP, get a FR

NimbleKnitter Sat 02-Dec-17 09:45:15

Sorry - can't see anything. But that's not a surprise - 6dpo is too early.

Implantation will barely have occurred (if at all). It usually takes places between 7 and 12 dpo.

Good luck x

Thesecondtoast Sat 02-Dec-17 09:49:16

I could kind of see something on the second and third pictures. Test again in a few days.

Bicnod Sat 02-Dec-17 09:50:57

I can see a very faint line on the second and third pics. Fingers crossed for you.

Jojopugh Sat 02-Dec-17 09:56:33

I see it! Wait a few more days, take another it should be a bit darker!! Good luck 🍀

Fishwifey Sat 02-Dec-17 11:17:38

I can see very faint lines. Wait a day or 2 and rest againeith a frer

TheGrumpySquirrel Sat 02-Dec-17 11:45:49

Sorry, that looks negative. Those cb tests are the worst for faint lines (I've gotten excited too many times with them 😔 only for FRER to be blank).

webster144 Sat 02-Dec-17 15:37:21

Thanks for opinions guys, I'll go out and get some first response tomorrow and test again in a few days! x

DailyMaileatmyshit Sun 03-Dec-17 19:22:13

I can see something, but it could just be the indent of the dye.

WishfulThinking27 Sun 03-Dec-17 19:42:54

Sorry for your loss. I've had lines like that on that brand and it was negative. Hope you get the result you want.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now