Talk

Advanced search

Early ovulation??

(4 Posts)
Poptart4 Fri 01-Dec-17 10:53:59

Not trying to be crude but every time Im about to ovulate I get really horny. I've been feeling that today so I took an ovulation test and it's positive!

My period started last Friday so I'm only 7 days post af. I'm not due to ovulate until next Friday. Is it possible to ovulate 7 days early?

HoneyCake86 Fri 01-Dec-17 13:13:56

Yes its possible. Im the same with the horniness, n if you have a positive opk then it certainly looks like ov has come early.

littlemimosa Fri 01-Dec-17 14:58:07

Yes it is. Has it happened before?
I have this every month lately. I’m 41.5 though. I never used to have it but do now. I can only presume it’s ny hormones going dicky. How old are you?
There was a thread on here a couple of months ago about the same thing. If you do a search you’ll find it.
I’ve researched endlessly why it happens but can’t get a definitive answer. Stress has been sugggested. Peri menopause too. There a lot of info out there on luteal phase defect but not much on follicular phase defect (which is what I believe it’s called).

BLM18 Fri 01-Dec-17 17:24:20

This happens to
Me and is completely normal. It’s your bodies way of telling you your most fertile. Pre ovulation I get lots of cm which is probably why feeling more horny!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now