Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Possible pregnancy?

(2 Posts)
Paigewolfe Thu 30-Nov-17 22:45:12

Hi there.
This is my first post so I apologise in advance if I do anything wrong here.
Basically, my partner and I are not actively trying to conceive but we don't mind if we do.
I ovulated on the 16th November, and we had unprotected (but withdrawal) sex on the 15th.
My period was due today(30th November), but instead when I went for a wee, I wiped light pink discharge. I had nothing for a few hours (except lots of trips to the bathroom) and now I'm experiencing small amounts of brown discharge and some abdominal cramping. The cramping does feel a lot like period pain, my hips are achy but my period has never crept up on me. When I've started it's always started heavy, this is the first time experiencing discharge like this and any "pink" spotting.
Should I take a test tomorrow morning? I can't help but feel quite excited, and I think I'd be a little upset if I had a negative result. Did anybody else experience this? The period like cramps are what are worrying me. sad
Thank you in advance.

Glitterandunicorns Thu 30-Nov-17 23:35:10

Hi OP, there's no harm in doing a test tomorrow morning. FYI- I fell pregnant last month and had cramping and brown spotting in the run up to when my period was due.
I hope you get the result you want!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: