Talk

Advanced search

Your thoughts on checking test after been left overnight??

(6 Posts)
emmalouise90 Thu 30-Nov-17 21:25:15

So AF due tomorrow and I’ve been having awful back ache and tender breasts from around 7dpo I did I test yesterday was negative threw it in the bin. Went to empty the bin today and there seems to be another line I know you should rule them out if it’s been longer than 10 minutes but it does have slight colour to it obviously if AF doesn’t arrive tomorrow will re test with FMU just wondering if anyone had that experience and was actually PG? Tia

toastedbeagle Thu 30-Nov-17 22:02:20

I took a test on NYE and it was negative so merrily drank a bottle or two of wine to drown my sorrows... took it out the bin the next morning whilst hungover and lo, a second line had appeared... my daughter is 5 now.

Exactly the same happened 3 years later, negative within 10 mins then came up later! Good luck!

QueenAmongstMen Thu 30-Nov-17 22:03:50

I did with my first pregnancy. I used an internet cheapie test, stared at it for about 15 minutes, it read as negative and so I threw it away. I was emptying the bins the next morning and I saw the test and noticed a very, very faint pink line. I was obviously super excited, went out and bought a 'proper' test and then got my BFP.

Good luck!!!

emmalouise90 Thu 30-Nov-17 22:09:54

This was it when I got it out the bin I’m thinking it’s probably an evap but thanks for sharing your stories see what tomorrow brings girls 😊 xx

Bubblegum89 Thu 30-Nov-17 22:13:12

Whether there’s colour in the line or not, that test is invalid. You might be pregnant but you need to take another test and read it within the time frame and not a minute after lol

emmalouise90 Thu 30-Nov-17 22:30:05

Plan on doing so I know it’s been left to long just wondered what outcome people had thank you smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now