Talk

Advanced search

DIsappearing lines and a short bleed...help!

(2 Posts)
Mollydog88 Thu 30-Nov-17 18:40:45

Hello!

This is only our second month of ttc. 31 day cycles on the dot, usually a couple of days very light, a couple of days heavier then a light day to finish off.

I’ve had a very very light bleed for about a day and a half the day after af was due. Expected it to get heavier as usual, but it’s just stopped entirely. I’m super super bloated, feel sick because of it and so unbelievably tired. Loads of negative tests so just assumed it was a weird month but then today I’ve had a faint but very visible second line on a ic - if my husband hadn’t been watching it too, I would have doubted what I say but then it just disappeared after 2 mins! Tried another - same again!

Going to get a ‘proper’ test tomorrow but what are we thinking the chances are?? Just a dodgy test and off cycle?

QueenAravisOfArchenland Fri 01-Dec-17 13:19:18

Normally a "disappearing" line is just the dye moving up the test and is a negative. A positive should be stable and stay visible permanently.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now