Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Faint lines on pregnancy test? Pregnant?

(7 Posts)
Mylomouse Thu 30-Nov-17 13:05:04

Advice please: My period was due on Monday but still not turned up and I've never missed one before. Wednesday morning a did a test and had faint lines, not sure if this is a positive or not? My peak ovulating period was only 13 days ago so might wait until next week to test again, maybe with a Clearblue digital one? (which I did do on Monday evening but it said not pregnant but then all day I'd just downed water as I was so thirsty!) I'm thirsty all the time, having hot flushes, get a full/nausea feeling after eating. Any advice gratefully received, I'm confused as to the best course of action.

MyKingdomForBrie Thu 30-Nov-17 13:07:45

I faint positive is still a positive! Take another pink dye test, they’re more sensitive than the digital.

Mylomouse Thu 30-Nov-17 13:16:27

Here is the test

Fuckit2017 Thu 30-Nov-17 13:21:29

mylomouse there is no pic

Howaboutanotherusername Thu 30-Nov-17 13:21:46

try a first response test

Mylomouse Thu 30-Nov-17 13:27:00

Sadly it won't seem to let me add a photo...

Mylomouse Thu 30-Nov-17 13:49:40

sorry it's because I'm new to Mumsnet there is a waiting period before you can post photos...hopefully by then I'll have a better idea smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: