Talk

Advanced search

Bleeding whilst ovulating?!

(8 Posts)
Mands74 Wed 29-Nov-17 19:42:09

Hi,
Just wondered if anyone had any advice before my head goes into overdrive!
I lost a pregnancy 2 months ago and have been trying again to conceive.
I did the ovulating kit, smiley faces for last 2 days and then today I started bleeding slightly.... tested again and still that smiley face.... does anyone have experience of this?
X

Glitterandunicorns Wed 29-Nov-17 22:14:05

Have you recently had sex? If so, could it just be a bit of aggravation from that? I don't know what else to suggest, but I hope you get an answer soon OP!

BroomstickOfLove Wed 29-Nov-17 22:18:37

I always bleed a bit at ovulation. Its normal for me.

Rubberduckies Wed 29-Nov-17 22:54:25

Some ovulation kits test positive when you're pregnant I believe? Something to do with the test detecting hpg as lh....?

Owlpatrol Thu 30-Nov-17 07:53:21

Yes I have some ovulation bleed some months x

Mands74 Thu 30-Nov-17 09:46:57

WishfulThinking27 Thu 30-Nov-17 10:30:57

Hi Mands I wanted to ask a similar question. I too lost a pregnancy earlier this month. I had a D&C two and a half weeks ago and on Monday had EWCM but was still spotting from the D&C. I think I ovulated whilst still bleeding from the procedure.

I don't want to do any OPKs as worried my hormones are still all over the place and I won't get a reliable result.

Mands74 Thu 30-Nov-17 12:35:20

Sorry to hear your loss:-( it's heartbreaking I know :-(
I had MC September and everything appears to be back to normal cycle wise, it was a bit all over the place after MC though.
Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now