Talk

Advanced search

So Confused

(9 Posts)
AngelWolf Wed 29-Nov-17 03:23:58

I'm Asuan, it's a pleasure to meet everyone. I'm quite confused at my body.

My partner and I have been TTC for 5 years now, it's ended in a lot of heart break and miscarriages. I got healthier and lost around 90 kilo and 10 dress sizes.

The last 2 years my period has been like clock work, even when sick so we arrive on the 24th of November and my period doesn't show, or it does(?) but only when I wipe and i had light cramping that day but nothing since. So I put a pad on and the next day no blood on the pad and no blood when I wipe. That night my partner and I do the deed and there is a little blood when I wipe and there has been nothing since.

I don't know if I'm crazy or if I should give in and test. I haven't told the hubby that I've more or less missed(?) my period yet.

Help?

BandhaAid Wed 29-Nov-17 06:46:39

Could have been implantation bleeding! Try a test tonorrow morning and if it's negative, try again in a few days unless you get your period. Good luck!

AngelWolf Wed 29-Nov-17 17:52:25

I'd love to test, but I've none on hand and payday is 9 days away.

BandhaAid Wed 29-Nov-17 20:36:16

You can get very cheap ones from Amazon? Or call your doctor and tell them your period is a week late? They will probably offer you a test

AngelWolf Wed 29-Nov-17 22:53:53

I do not have a doctor right now as I do not have insurance, that would be costly. Amazon would be wonderful but again there is that money issue... however normally money is not an issue but I was sick a couple of weeks back and had taken a few days off work.

Almostthere15 Thu 30-Nov-17 09:51:41

It's sounds like you're not in the uk? Are there any women's clinics that you don't have to be insured for? Or a sexual health clinic will often pregnancy test for you?

Is it an option to tell your partner and ask them to pay for a test?

I hope you get the result you want

AngelWolf Thu 30-Nov-17 21:50:04

No, I am not. But I adore the UK and have many friends from there.
I live in a smaller town so we do not have any clinics near by, I wish we do though. My partner and I have a joint account so that would not work, I am waiting the 8 days till we get paid then i will be buying a test.

Still no sign of any bleeding, just lots of headaches, dizziness and me being tired 3 hours after waking up.

BandhaAid Fri 01-Dec-17 09:22:57

Ah sorry, I just assumed you were in the UK. Good luck to you

AngelWolf Fri 01-Dec-17 21:58:47

Oh, no worries. I got my hands on one of the cheap tests and it was negative. I still show no signs of a period coming. I'm like clock work so this is really confusing and nerve racking.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now