Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Nose bleed - early pregnancy symptom?

(11 Posts)
Merrz Sat 25-Nov-17 10:03:06

I feel a bit mental even asking this. This morning I had a nose bleed totally out of the blue, I actually can't remember when I last had one. Stupidly I googled could it be a sign of early pregnancy and apparently it can but I think you could Google almost anything and someone would of experienced it in pregnancy. I just wondered if anyone else had nose bleeds and got bfp? I'm around 11dpo, af due 28th

Nikki2ol6 Sat 25-Nov-17 10:05:01

I’m 6 weeks and my nose bleeds every day and has since before my period was due. Think it’s the extra blood finding a way out lol

Merrz Sat 25-Nov-17 10:10:20

Nikki Congratulations! Really, That's interesting. I really don't want to test until af is late, I can't face another bfn but that's given me hope. Thanks

Justwaitingforaline Sat 25-Nov-17 10:19:17

I had nosebleeds almost daily when I was pregnant with DD from about 8 weeks to due date. It wasn’t an early pregnancy symptom for me but it isn’t uncommon for it to happen during pregnancy.

Merrz Sat 25-Nov-17 10:50:17

Justwaitinforaline thanks for your reply. It's the only symptom I've really got so I'm clinging to it

SandysMam Sat 25-Nov-17 10:51:09

I had horrible nosebleeds in early pregnancy! Keep us updated!

PeachyCandle Sat 25-Nov-17 10:53:02

I didn’t have nose bleeds but I had lots of (sorry if gross) blood in my snot when I blew my nose, throughout my 1st and 2nd trimesters. Good luck! smile

Bubblegum89 Sat 25-Nov-17 10:53:47

11dpo is too early for pregnancy symptoms. It can be one but you don’t get true pregnancy symptoms until you’re around 4-5 weeks pregnant.

Merrz Sat 25-Nov-17 11:23:28

Time will tell i guess, going to try and hold off testing until Wednesday so will let you know then. Thanks for the replies

coffeeX10 Sun 26-Nov-17 11:18:27

I found out I was pregnant yesterday, in the TWW I had a nose bleed, not had one for years so very unexpected but apparently was a sign for me. Good luck x

Merrz Sun 26-Nov-17 12:17:50

Aww Congratulations Coffee That's good to hear, I hope that's a sign for me too

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: