Talk

Advanced search

Nose bleed - early pregnancy symptom?

(11 Posts)
Merrz Sat 25-Nov-17 10:03:06

I feel a bit mental even asking this. This morning I had a nose bleed totally out of the blue, I actually can't remember when I last had one. Stupidly I googled could it be a sign of early pregnancy and apparently it can but I think you could Google almost anything and someone would of experienced it in pregnancy. I just wondered if anyone else had nose bleeds and got bfp? I'm around 11dpo, af due 28th

Nikki2ol6 Sat 25-Nov-17 10:05:01

I’m 6 weeks and my nose bleeds every day and has since before my period was due. Think it’s the extra blood finding a way out lol

Merrz Sat 25-Nov-17 10:10:20

Nikki Congratulations! Really, That's interesting. I really don't want to test until af is late, I can't face another bfn but that's given me hope. Thanks

Justwaitingforaline Sat 25-Nov-17 10:19:17

I had nosebleeds almost daily when I was pregnant with DD from about 8 weeks to due date. It wasn’t an early pregnancy symptom for me but it isn’t uncommon for it to happen during pregnancy.

Merrz Sat 25-Nov-17 10:50:17

Justwaitinforaline thanks for your reply. It's the only symptom I've really got so I'm clinging to it

SandysMam Sat 25-Nov-17 10:51:09

I had horrible nosebleeds in early pregnancy! Keep us updated!

PeachyCandle Sat 25-Nov-17 10:53:02

I didn’t have nose bleeds but I had lots of (sorry if gross) blood in my snot when I blew my nose, throughout my 1st and 2nd trimesters. Good luck! smile

Bubblegum89 Sat 25-Nov-17 10:53:47

11dpo is too early for pregnancy symptoms. It can be one but you don’t get true pregnancy symptoms until you’re around 4-5 weeks pregnant.

Merrz Sat 25-Nov-17 11:23:28

Time will tell i guess, going to try and hold off testing until Wednesday so will let you know then. Thanks for the replies

coffeeX10 Sun 26-Nov-17 11:18:27

I found out I was pregnant yesterday, in the TWW I had a nose bleed, not had one for years so very unexpected but apparently was a sign for me. Good luck x

Merrz Sun 26-Nov-17 12:17:50

Aww Congratulations Coffee That's good to hear, I hope that's a sign for me too

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now