Talk

Advanced search

November bus #2

(320 Posts)
HoneyCake86 Thu 23-Nov-17 09:29:08

Thought id start a new as the last closed. Congrats to lostmybaubles 😁👏🏻🥂

Fia256 Thu 23-Nov-17 10:43:46

Fab, I’ve just been an idiot and done a frer hmm every month I swear I can see a line and every month it’s always the indent lol. Never learn

Kkk87 Thu 23-Nov-17 11:12:17

Hopefully this new thread gets filled with BFP’s

Sugarskulllover Thu 23-Nov-17 11:17:54

Yea I hope so too! It's been so nice to see so many BFP's on the other thread!
My DH thinks i'm going OTT with it and we're only on cycle 1!

Triskaidekaphilia Thu 23-Nov-17 11:26:09

Congrats LostMyBaubles!

Another BFN for me with FMU, think I'll just keep testing until AF arrives. I think its on the way because I felt sick until I took my iron tablets this morning. If/when it comes I'll have to go straight to January bus because my next won't be due til Jan 3rd.

SnoozyMcSnoozeFace Thu 23-Nov-17 11:30:37

Congratulations LostMyBaubles! I'd be straight out to buy a FRER!!

I'm going to test tomorrow morning at 10/11 dpo. I can't wait any longer!

Fia256 Thu 23-Nov-17 11:30:51

I felt sick this morning! Was just a quick wave of nausea then it was gone! Don’t know why I’m getting my hopes up and wasting tests as my temps have been all over the place this month and I doubt I’ve even ovulated!

Merrz Thu 23-Nov-17 11:49:03

Hello, November thread #2!
7 days left of November, really hoping there're lots of bfps for us

MrsKTx Thu 23-Nov-17 12:32:06

Hey ladies, can I join?!
I am currently on fertile week! Should hopefully be ovulation today or tomorrow. This is my second cycle trying. I am already becoming very obsessive with it all!!
Hoping for good news for you all soon grin

LostMyBaubles Thu 23-Nov-17 12:52:08

Found a quid lol will prob pop down and buy some later

Really don't want to spend more money on frer might buy some of the own brand ones instead

Just keep doubting myself but think I will do until it's a big thick line lol

Smallpotatolove Thu 23-Nov-17 12:59:06

I've not posted for a while but I got this squinted this morning, what do you think?
I think it's an evap but it appeared almost straight away so I'm not sure.
My cycles have been a bit all over the place since coming off the pill but I'm technically 3 days late going by a normal cycle. Who knows! I'm fed up of being in limbo!

Merrz Thu 23-Nov-17 13:16:26

Smallpotatolove tbh i can't see anything but i hardly ever do on those pics. If you're 3 days late that's promising though. Fingers crossed for you

HellaBella0 Thu 23-Nov-17 13:30:17

Sorry @Smallpotatolove I don’t see anything either, have you tried inverting the image? Sometimes that makes it more obvious.

I am 9dpo today and have loads of egcm!! Anyone had that before? I realise I am totally symptom spotting here but you know...gotta pass the time some how

Patienceofatoddler Thu 23-Nov-17 13:35:17

Can I join?

I'm on Day 30 so 5 days overdue for AF which usually arrives to the day.

Had another Negative Test this morning 😫

Think I'm going to leave it a week before trying again.

So confused by my body right now confused so in need of just 'knowing'.

Good luck to everyone seeking that positive result for November.

Sugarskulllover Thu 23-Nov-17 13:48:57

I can't see anything smallpotatolover but then again it is hard to see on photos when it is so faint! FX for a stronger line next time you test! .

Welcome Patienceofatoddler hope you get that BFP soon!

MissDollyMix Thu 23-Nov-17 13:57:40

Thanks for starting a new thread honeycake . I was so weak today. My FREE won’t arrive until tomorrow sometime so I cracked, did a little research that showed that sainbogs own brand are pretty sensitive and of course duly went and bought a packet. So, about 10dpo and middle of the day and I’ve been drinking quite a lot of water this morning. It was never going to be a reliable result! Negative of course, though I can see the faintest hint of a squint of a line but it’s a blue line test so it’s almost certainly just an evap line. I’ve got one left so I’ll take that tomorrow morning and keep my fingers and toes crossed for a BFP!

Patienceofatoddler Thu 23-Nov-17 14:01:39

@MissDollyMix

Good luck for tomorrow.

We have all done one when we know we shouldn't as not the most reliable times etc and know we will likely get the big fat NO but it's human nature.

It's a huge emotional rollercoaster isn't it.

Hope you get your result you want tomorrow.

MissDollyMix Thu 23-Nov-17 14:05:21

Thanks patience. Here’s a pic of what I can only describe as the most negative pregancy test you will ever see. Does anyone remember those magic eye pictures where if you stared for long enough you could see an image? Well, that’s me and HPTs! I’m sure I can imagine a line in the whitest of white windows!

Fia256 Thu 23-Nov-17 14:14:47

@Smallpotatolove I can’t see anything on yours, although those tests really aren’t as sensitive as they make out, so I wouldn’t worry!

@MissDollyMix I can see a very thin faint line but as it’s a blue dye I’d count that as a bfn until your frers arrive!

Patienceofatoddler Thu 23-Nov-17 14:16:52

What tests do you ladies recommend?

I've been using the cheap (99p) store dip stick type.

Saw someone mention Sainsbury's own?

Thinking I will leave it a few days and try another brand.

Fia256 Thu 23-Nov-17 14:21:20

Frer are definitely the best in my experience. After my miscarriage, I had my bloods taken as was still getting obvious bfps a few weeks on. That morning I’d taken a frer and was bfp, and my bloods came back as hcg being at just 9!! And the bfp wasn’t a squinted either smile

Asda own are supposedly good but never tried

SnoozyMcSnoozeFace Thu 23-Nov-17 14:35:26

FRER is the best I've tried. Although I've only ever had negatives, they're definitely very, very negative so there's no wondering.

I've tried Boots and Clear Blue blue dye tests but they're tricky to read. Once I thought I had a positive on a Clear Blue, got very excited but it was negative the next day – could have been a chemical but I think I just squinted too hard/it was an evap. The Clear Blue digitals are fine but not to sensitive.

LostMyBaubles Thu 23-Nov-17 14:40:01

Did another test and it was a bfn (didn't have time to recheck after a few mins)

I dunno if it's because it wasn't fmu or what

So I caved in and bought 2 more tests

Will do 1 tomorrow morning and if that's not clear will wait a few more days before j do the last one

So bloody confused
Already told hubby 😭

HeresMeh Thu 23-Nov-17 14:44:04

Omg proper feel like I want to barf today! Not sure if it’s symptoms or this HONKING megabus I’m currently on! envy

HellaBella0 Thu 23-Nov-17 14:47:57

@LostMyBaubles I’m sure at this early stage it’s really got to be FMU to pick it up.
Try not to worry (easier said than done) and FX for you in the morning.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now