loader

Talk

Advanced search

How early do some of you get symptoms

(12 Posts)
Yamyam27 Tue 14-Nov-17 21:14:24

And what are they please 🙂🙂

Nikki2ol6 Tue 14-Nov-17 21:38:33

I got crazy cramping at 6dpo which never seamed to go away. I also began to get bloated and pump a lot from around 10dpo. I got my bfp 8-9dpo.

MouseLove Wed 15-Nov-17 10:33:55

Technically you don’t get pregnancy symptoms until the sac is formed at around 5-6 weeks. Anything before is just normal bodily functions in the tww. X

jimijack Wed 15-Nov-17 10:38:11

Very early, I could smell everything much stronger, funny taste, period like "feeling" like I was going to come on, then nausea.

Ilovelampandchair Wed 15-Nov-17 10:40:49

Problem with symptoms is that they are very similar to period symptoms so people will tell you about their sore boobs, farting, cramps and niggles, mood, tiredness etc they had at 3-4 weeks but if they hadn't gotten a bfp they'd be ignoring those as symptoms of anything other than they bfn.

franktheskank Wed 15-Nov-17 14:04:20

What mouse love said ^

MoreSleepPlease6 Wed 15-Nov-17 16:33:09

I had a dull crampy ache from about 8dpo and felt quite bloated with air moving around inside... much like when I'm about to come on tbh which probably doesn't really help confused

BertieBotts Wed 15-Nov-17 16:38:40

Yeah. Sorry. After two miscarriages and then over a year of trying since, being convinced i knew I was pg several times during the interim (based on previous actual pregnancy signs) - no, there is absolutely no difference between mega early pg and normal premenstrual symptoms.

Kate8989 Thu 16-Nov-17 17:22:59

Hi everyone!

Just looking for a bit of advice. I came off the pill back in Sept (this year) I had my withdrawal bleed, then a full period on October 16th.
We have been actively trying from this date and for the past week I have had terrible bloating. I went out with some friends for a meal and afterwards I thought I was going to burst through my bra and jeans, I felt so full.
I’ve been experiencing mild nausea, on Tuesday evening this week I had very slight brown discharge. Yesterday morning I had very slight pinky discharge and full on period symptoms all day. I had the hot water bottle on my stomach and back all night.
Woke up this morning, feeling very “wet” down below, but all clear no colour to discharge. I was fully expecting AF after how I felt yesterday but nothing today!
I don’t want to get my hopes up at being pregnant as I know it’s very early days. It’s so hard not knowing what my own body is doing and is going to do.

Can anyone offer any thoughts?! Been through similar experiences!?

Thank you!

MouseLove Thu 16-Nov-17 19:04:15

Kate you might want to start your own thread. X

CaptainsCat Sun 19-Nov-17 09:05:32

My nipples were very sore by about 14dpo, which is what prompted me to test. Not a PMS symptom I ever get. However I was still breastfeeding so might not have been so alert to the soreness otherwise.

Kkk87 Sun 19-Nov-17 09:29:40

I got bfp in August which sadly ended in mc but I remember from about 12dpo my boobs were huge and very tender, also loss of appetite from 13dpo. I never experience any of these before AF arrives so they were definitely my pregnancy symptoms

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now