Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

High fertility 7 days

(7 Posts)
stellarfox Tue 14-Nov-17 12:31:52

Hello I’ve been testing with clear blue ovulation tests but I am now on my 7th day of high fertility with no peak fertility being shown. Is this normal?! The instructions pamphlet suggests your fertile window is approx 4 days. This is my first month using the tests but second month off the pill and I have had a withdrawal bleed and normal period since then. Not sure whether to keep testing or not! Any advice would be appreciated

Cakelaur Tue 14-Nov-17 12:35:30

Keep testing, the first couple of months the machine is getting to know your body. You may not get a peak at all this month. Or you may get like 9 highs and then two peaks. But keep going and try to DTD as often as possible. Fx!!

Gem173 Tue 14-Nov-17 14:18:16

I’m the same, now on cycle 2 off pill and 5dpo. Haven’t got a clear blue ovulation stick just used the internet cheapies ‘One Step’, have had a period and withdrawal bleed already in my first cycle. Got a near pos opk on the 8th Nov, so done the deed a few times that week. Tested another opk on 9th got negative so prob missed my LH surge. But Fingers crossed we both have done enough smile

stellarfox Tue 14-Nov-17 18:03:57

Thank you both! Just ordered another load of them but they are pretty expensive. Although now I’ve started I think I’ll carry on if it gets more accurate with time! Arriving tomorrow so will keep monitoring and fingers crossed for you gem! smile

stellarfox Tue 21-Nov-17 17:07:28

Ok I’m now on day 15 of high fertility/ flashing smilies and sick of them! My flo app predicts that I’ll have my period in 4 days. Do you think I should stop testing now and wait until next month? I’m just worried I’ll miss my peak but it’s expensive to keep testing! It’s day 26 in the cycle (counting from the first day of my last period) but as I’ve only come off the pill recently I don’t know how long my cycles are going to be yet! Any advice on what I should do?

PoppyJ1 Tue 21-Nov-17 17:37:09

If this happens again, consider changing the holder, especially if you have been using it for a while and have changed/stopped or started medication this month that could affect your hormones.

OurNextAdventure Tue 21-Nov-17 21:19:12

Hello

I have started tracking my cycle this month and plan to start trying next month.

I had my positive peak with CB after 7 days of flashy faces. Apparently some women do so I think just keep testing.

Best of luck!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: