Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

is it too early?

(7 Posts)
littlebumbles Tue 14-Nov-17 10:04:50

I’m currently in the tww in my first ttc cycle of number two, and I’m having the worst constipation ever, I’ve also had really strange dreams the past two nights. I’m currently only 5DPO and wondering if it’s just too early for that to be a sign? I’m obviously not ready to take a test yet, but my stomach is hurting so bad and I NEVER get constipated, the past two nights are the first time I’ve remembered my dreams in months too.

We got pregnant with our DS in the first cycle four years ago but that was more of a happy accident so I wasn’t really “symptom spotting” back then, so maybe i’m just getting ahead of myself because we’re activly trying and I’m more excited this time around!

juneybean Tue 14-Nov-17 10:07:09

I'd say too early, blastocyst is still more than likely in the fallopian tubes

Bubblegum89 Tue 14-Nov-17 10:12:38

Way too early. Also if you’ve only just come off any hormonal contraception, you will 100% get a bunch of weird symptoms you’ve never had before whilst your body readjusts itself

JoJoSM2 Tue 14-Nov-17 10:29:06

Yes, the embryo wouldn’t even have hatched yet or got to the uterus. Perhaps drink more water and eat more fibre?

DoAsDreamersDo Tue 14-Nov-17 10:33:31

I often feel quite constipated and bloated for a few days following ovulation. In the first couple of months TTC I thought it was a good sign, but now I recognise that it's just what my body does each month.

Bubblegum89 Tue 14-Nov-17 10:38:02

Just to add, after a year of ttc, I’ve found that most months during my tww I’m horribly constipated! Never noticed it before then. And the bloating is awful too. Just drink plenty of water smile

anewjourney Tue 14-Nov-17 10:40:10

I was convinced it was WAY too early last night taking a test. AF wasn’t due for another 9 days but I got a positive. X

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: