Talk

Advanced search

ASDA PREGNANCY TESTS ANYONE????

(19 Posts)
MadAsABoxOfFrogs Mon 16-Apr-07 20:34:18

Has anyone any experience of asda preg tests and how reliable they are?.....Go on i can handle the truth

scorpio1 Mon 16-Apr-07 20:35:38

a fellow ttcer (Ambi i think) used one and got bfp...

<<whispers:why,did you?>>

gemmiegoatlegs Mon 16-Apr-07 20:36:59

aren't all pregnancy tests as reliable as each other only some are in nicer boxes?

scorpio1 Mon 16-Apr-07 20:38:01

a line is a line......

they are regulated and approved before sale.

MadAsABoxOfFrogs Mon 16-Apr-07 20:41:03

YES albeit a faint one but came up well b4 the reaction time, have done a few the last couple of days (most neg)i am a serial tester just wanted someone to reassure me that asda are not renoun for false ++ iyswim

percypig Mon 16-Apr-07 20:41:11

I used ASDA tests for the first time at the weekend, a few days before period is actually due, and got faint lines both times. I can't say for certain how reliable they are yet, but as the line was darker the 2nd day, seem fine to me.

DH, who is a GP, says a line is a line. regardless of the cost of the test, they show the presence of the same hormone. The more expensive tests may be more sensitive, and thus show a positive result sooner.

scorpio1 Mon 16-Apr-07 20:42:05

try using first morning urine if you havent already-a line will show up better.

sounds like you are pg!

clairejb1 Thu 12-Jul-07 11:37:00

i did two asdas pregnancy tests about a year ago and then i started to bleed so i went along to our hospital where they scanned me and i was not pregnant at all.i have 5 kids already but i would like more in the future but i would not use there tests again because it gets your hopes up that you are pregnant when your not.

spugs Fri 13-Jul-07 14:25:12

when Ive had pos. asda tests i have always been preg. Had one at lunch time so hope im not about to be proved wrong

lulumama Fri 13-Jul-07 14:25:57

my BFP from an Asda test is 2 in 2 weeks

lissie Fri 13-Jul-07 14:26:13

ive used asda ones for each of my pgs

wizzywig Fri 13-Jul-07 20:27:05

hi, try going to a webiste called access diagnostics. they have really fast delivery and you can buy cheap preg (and other fertility kits) in bulk really really cheap

lizziemun Fri 13-Jul-07 21:21:15

They worked both times for me although i was between 7 and 10 weeks when i tested and got BFP.

sexychars Sun 03-May-09 17:01:57

i did 2 asda tests the first one came up negative and i did the second one the next day and it came up positive i then did a clear blue digital one that came up negative not sure wot to think i feel pregnant

piper84 Sun 03-May-09 19:57:05

I got a very faint bfp with an asda test, am now 14 weeks pregnant with twins grin Fingers crossed for you xxx

Neeko Sun 03-May-09 20:32:19

I did an asda test 4 days early and it was positive. Had a miscarriage 12 weeks later sad and had a negative on babymad tests before I got one on Asda (really wanted to get a negative so I knew hormone was out of system before TTC again)Overall I think they are pretty sensitive tests. Tentative congrats to you. smile

karebear25 Wed 07-Oct-15 19:20:41

I used those asda preg test and got a negative. I was so convinced something wasn't right with my body so I got my SO to get me a clear blue test. I got two positives. 1-2 weeks since conception. Looking at the tests clear blue is 99 percent accurate and the asda ones are 90 percent accurate. I have taken another adds test since receiving the positive and still negative. It's probably not very sensitive but I assume works if you are further along. I'm just very aware of changes in my body

VickyG13 Thu 16-Mar-17 06:19:20

Help....does this look like a positive result? Or am I seeing things 😟

Sazwest Thu 16-Mar-17 06:24:55

I'd say that's 2 positive's, congrats xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now