Talk

Advanced search

ASDA PREGNANCY TESTS ANYONE????

(21 Posts)
MadAsABoxOfFrogs Mon 16-Apr-07 20:34:18

Has anyone any experience of asda preg tests and how reliable they are?.....Go on i can handle the truth

scorpio1 Mon 16-Apr-07 20:35:38

a fellow ttcer (Ambi i think) used one and got bfp...

<<whispers:why,did you?>>

gemmiegoatlegs Mon 16-Apr-07 20:36:59

aren't all pregnancy tests as reliable as each other only some are in nicer boxes?

scorpio1 Mon 16-Apr-07 20:38:01

a line is a line......

they are regulated and approved before sale.

MadAsABoxOfFrogs Mon 16-Apr-07 20:41:03

YES albeit a faint one but came up well b4 the reaction time, have done a few the last couple of days (most neg)i am a serial tester just wanted someone to reassure me that asda are not renoun for false ++ iyswim

percypig Mon 16-Apr-07 20:41:11

I used ASDA tests for the first time at the weekend, a few days before period is actually due, and got faint lines both times. I can't say for certain how reliable they are yet, but as the line was darker the 2nd day, seem fine to me.

DH, who is a GP, says a line is a line. regardless of the cost of the test, they show the presence of the same hormone. The more expensive tests may be more sensitive, and thus show a positive result sooner.

scorpio1 Mon 16-Apr-07 20:42:05

try using first morning urine if you havent already-a line will show up better.

sounds like you are pg!

clairejb1 Thu 12-Jul-07 11:37:00

i did two asdas pregnancy tests about a year ago and then i started to bleed so i went along to our hospital where they scanned me and i was not pregnant at all.i have 5 kids already but i would like more in the future but i would not use there tests again because it gets your hopes up that you are pregnant when your not.

spugs Fri 13-Jul-07 14:25:12

when Ive had pos. asda tests i have always been preg. Had one at lunch time so hope im not about to be proved wrong

lulumama Fri 13-Jul-07 14:25:57

my BFP from an Asda test is 2 in 2 weeks

lissie Fri 13-Jul-07 14:26:13

ive used asda ones for each of my pgs

wizzywig Fri 13-Jul-07 20:27:05

hi, try going to a webiste called access diagnostics. they have really fast delivery and you can buy cheap preg (and other fertility kits) in bulk really really cheap

lizziemun Fri 13-Jul-07 21:21:15

They worked both times for me although i was between 7 and 10 weeks when i tested and got BFP.

sexychars Sun 03-May-09 17:01:57

i did 2 asda tests the first one came up negative and i did the second one the next day and it came up positive i then did a clear blue digital one that came up negative not sure wot to think i feel pregnant

piper84 Sun 03-May-09 19:57:05

I got a very faint bfp with an asda test, am now 14 weeks pregnant with twins grin Fingers crossed for you xxx

Neeko Sun 03-May-09 20:32:19

I did an asda test 4 days early and it was positive. Had a miscarriage 12 weeks later sad and had a negative on babymad tests before I got one on Asda (really wanted to get a negative so I knew hormone was out of system before TTC again)Overall I think they are pretty sensitive tests. Tentative congrats to you. smile

karebear25 Wed 07-Oct-15 19:20:41

I used those asda preg test and got a negative. I was so convinced something wasn't right with my body so I got my SO to get me a clear blue test. I got two positives. 1-2 weeks since conception. Looking at the tests clear blue is 99 percent accurate and the asda ones are 90 percent accurate. I have taken another adds test since receiving the positive and still negative. It's probably not very sensitive but I assume works if you are further along. I'm just very aware of changes in my body

VickyG13 Thu 16-Mar-17 06:19:20

Help....does this look like a positive result? Or am I seeing things 😟

Sazwest Thu 16-Mar-17 06:24:55

I'd say that's 2 positive's, congrats xxx

Carolyn2402 Mon 01-May-17 17:14:36

Hi can anyone help I have just taking this test from asda and not sure if it's positive or negative? Or do I try another test tomorrow? X

haveacupoftea Mon 01-May-17 23:22:55

That's about as positive as it gets!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now