Talk

Advanced search

24 days late, negative tests and symptoms! Driving myself crazy!!!

(6 Posts)
Alfearn1 Mon 13-Nov-17 21:00:52

Hi, I'm currently 24 days late I have taken numerous HPT's and all neg, have every symptom I had when pregnant with my son. I had a pelvic scan to check for cysts and everything was fine. I did go to the docs and I had a water infection a couple of eeek ago which has now gone and I'm still the same!!! I have been ttc for 6 months now and this is so confusing!!!! Is anyone in the same boat or been in this position and had a positive outcome?!! I'm due on again this weekend! Xx

Alfearn1 Mon 13-Nov-17 21:02:21

When I had the pelvic scan I was only 2 days late and was told could of ovulated late as a gestational sac was not seen then.

MouseLove Mon 13-Nov-17 21:07:26

If you’re testing negative it’s probably unlikely you are pregnant. But I would maybe leave it another few weeks and if no AF go see your GP and see what they suggest. Why did you have a scan so early after missing your period? We’re they looking for something else?

user1485778793 Mon 13-Nov-17 21:08:36

Have you been back to your doctor to find out Why? Maybe you need bloods doing if you ovulated late and have pregnancy symptoms smile

Alfearn1 Mon 13-Nov-17 21:36:50

Not yet, he made me feel like I was crazy haha. I do feel like I need a blood test so will try push for one but hate the thougtt of it coming back neg and no answers! So frustrating!!! Xx

Alfearn1 Tue 14-Nov-17 20:43:22

Sorry MouseLove I didn't notice your comment. I had a scan because I was getting bad pains and negative tests so paid for one as I panicked. They couldn't find anything wrong cysts etc. I'm very bloated today to the point where I look 6 months gone and can't breathe in. Something is happening to my body I'm just not sure what!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now