Talk

Advanced search

Three positive first response and a negative digital clear blue :/

(6 Posts)
Stephlauren90 Mon 13-Nov-17 18:46:36

Help I’m confused ? I’ve had three faint positives from first response but the digital clear blue is negative ? Am I pregnant or not

pattiselmabouvier Mon 13-Nov-17 18:51:12

I don’t think Clearblue digitals are very sensitive so if you’re very newly pregnant it won’t show up on one of those for a few days. I know it’s hard to be patient but it’ll be worth the wait to test at the end of the week/weekend. Good luck, hope it’s your month smile

Lovenluck Mon 13-Nov-17 19:08:37

Hello! I had this last week -see thread here:
www.mumsnet.com/Talk/conception/3080372-What-does-this-mean-POAS-experts-needed-BFP-but-BFN-on-digital

I think I didn’t dip the CB long enough plus it was still very early and they are nowhere near as sensitive as the FRER.

How many DPO are you? Did you pee on it or dip it?

I would expect that you are pregnant to be honest but good luck! I know how stressful it is!

Stephlauren90 Mon 13-Nov-17 22:06:46

I’m 13 dpo, I’m not very patient at all so the waiting game is hard for me. I’ve been trying for 7 months now so hopefully it’s correct grin I would post a picture of the tests to show but I’m unsure how too x

BifsWif Tue 14-Nov-17 10:51:31

FRER have a sensitivity of 15, clear blue digitalis are 50 so you’ll get a positive on a FRER a day or two before a CB digital.

Congratulations!

Stephlauren90 Tue 14-Nov-17 11:29:54

Oh really ! Fingers crossed then it comes up ! Thank you for that I didn’t know smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now