Talk

Advanced search

Advice please

(3 Posts)
Mpcraig Mon 13-Nov-17 09:12:32

Hey. I was wondering if anyone had experienced something similar and can give advice or your opinions.
I had a marena coil in which fell out the end of feb this year. Id had it about 2 years nearly. On the 24th of march i had an implant in my arm. During the next few weeks me and my partner decided to start ttc and we had the implant out on 21st of july. I fell pregnant within 5 weeks of removal and we were so happy. At 10 weeks on the 16th of oct i started to miscarry. A week of bleeding and stuff and then we were having unprotected sex for about 10 days 2-3 times daily. We thought it could take a month or two for my body to go back to normal. I had really painful hips during pregnancy which cleared up after mc and we went for a scan 2 weeks after to make sure all went normally. We were told at that scan you can be more fertile after mc so we decided to starts using condoms until my body went back to normal. But in the week that followed, being the third week since mc we had 2 split condoms. Today is the 28th day since the first day of mc and i have been having sore hips and legs all week and not sleeping well but tired and cranky. I have lots of white creamy or lotionlike cm and no period. Tested today and is negative. But i have itchy boobs and am quite hungy and find myself picking at things. Can i be pregnant so soon? If so then why is test neg? Also are my symptoms pregnancy related? I never have sore hips or anything.

JoJoSM2 Mon 13-Nov-17 11:40:37

I'm sorry about your miscarriage.
If you still think you might be pregnant, try in a few days. However, I don't think your symptoms are pregnancy related as you wouldn't have them before you've even got enough pregnancy hormones in your urine for an HPT. Perhaps it's psychosomatic?

Mpcraig Mon 13-Nov-17 11:52:06

I am not sure. When i got pregnant i had sore hips for the first time. The doctor said it was symphisis pubis disfunction or pelvic gurdle pain. It went away for a couple weeks after i mc and now its back.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now