Talk

Advanced search

Pregnancy tests.

(6 Posts)
JadeA021 Sat 11-Nov-17 20:12:47

I just wanted to know what everyone's experience with cheap pregnancy tests are?

I'm using the cheap cheap ones at the moment (pack of 3 for £1) and I keep getting negatives even though I'm 2 months late. I should really buy a clear blue one but I don't want to spend £10 for it to just come out negative again if you know what I mean. Has anyone had the same experience with cheap tests?

GeekGirl751 Sat 11-Nov-17 20:45:56

You don’t need to buy a clearblue one; the supermarkets sell cheaper brands. I know in Tesco you can get 2 for £3.50

PeapodBurgundy Sat 11-Nov-17 20:52:47

I've had several false positives on the strip type tests, so I won;t use those any more. I prefer the Superdrug own brand ones. They were the first to give me a positive with DS (I KNEW I was PG, but kept getting negative tests, including at my GP surgery). I think it's £3.50 for a pack of 2. More than the ones you're using, but less than a clearblue x

LisaSimpsonsbff Sun 12-Nov-17 12:41:47

Do you really mean two months late? If so, then you could be so pregnant that tests stop being reliable again - I think you should see a doctor as two missed periods probably needs checking out if you're not pregnant.

Mrstobe90 Sun 12-Nov-17 23:07:42

If you’re two months late, you should see your gp for a blood test x

JadeA021 Mon 13-Nov-17 15:43:00

I've got an appointment with my GP on Friday, I did mean 2 months late. I also forgot to add that I had come off the depo in January but I had 2 normal periods in August and September they were bag on time and then all of a sudden nothing. I've had quite a few noticable symptoms this month but still a BFN.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now