Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Pregnancy tests.

(6 Posts)
JadeA021 Sat 11-Nov-17 20:12:47

I just wanted to know what everyone's experience with cheap pregnancy tests are?

I'm using the cheap cheap ones at the moment (pack of 3 for £1) and I keep getting negatives even though I'm 2 months late. I should really buy a clear blue one but I don't want to spend £10 for it to just come out negative again if you know what I mean. Has anyone had the same experience with cheap tests?

GeekGirl751 Sat 11-Nov-17 20:45:56

You don’t need to buy a clearblue one; the supermarkets sell cheaper brands. I know in Tesco you can get 2 for £3.50

PeapodBurgundy Sat 11-Nov-17 20:52:47

I've had several false positives on the strip type tests, so I won;t use those any more. I prefer the Superdrug own brand ones. They were the first to give me a positive with DS (I KNEW I was PG, but kept getting negative tests, including at my GP surgery). I think it's £3.50 for a pack of 2. More than the ones you're using, but less than a clearblue x

LisaSimpsonsbff Sun 12-Nov-17 12:41:47

Do you really mean two months late? If so, then you could be so pregnant that tests stop being reliable again - I think you should see a doctor as two missed periods probably needs checking out if you're not pregnant.

Mrstobe90 Sun 12-Nov-17 23:07:42

If you’re two months late, you should see your gp for a blood test x

JadeA021 Mon 13-Nov-17 15:43:00

I've got an appointment with my GP on Friday, I did mean 2 months late. I also forgot to add that I had come off the depo in January but I had 2 normal periods in August and September they were bag on time and then all of a sudden nothing. I've had quite a few noticable symptoms this month but still a BFN.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: