Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Collecting a sample to test

(8 Posts)
peachesarenom Sat 11-Nov-17 12:08:51

Hi TTC peeps,

Is it ok to collect first urine of the day and then test it later when you've acquired a test?

physicskate Sat 11-Nov-17 12:19:00

Yes

peachesarenom Sat 11-Nov-17 12:21:33

How are you physicskate? Do you know I teach physics too?

physicskate Sat 11-Nov-17 12:26:50

I had no idea peaches!!! I’m ok, shit, but ok. The behaviour at my school leaves something to be desired so a lot of my lessons are destroyed... and I teach 27 hours a week (indie), so that’s nuts too!! I think I’d get out of teaching if I could. Both of my chemicals were when I had some time off so I probably got pregnant because of the lack of stress.

What’s your school like?? How are you doing??

peachesarenom Sat 11-Nov-17 12:38:15

I would totally get out too! 27 hours!!! If it's at all possible, take some time out, just don't work, if you think stress is getting to you. It's not worth it. We would struggle to live off my hubby's salary alone but when I'm really down he just says quit! If I manage to get BFP then I'll either find something else to do or go part time. It's no way to live!

peachesarenom Sat 11-Nov-17 12:41:46

I've been seriously slacking in order to keep myself calm!

physicskate Sat 11-Nov-17 12:58:46

I’m just hoping it’ll get a bit easier as I changed schools after feb half term. So at the end of this year I’ll have planned all the lessons and can just tweak for next year. It’ll be a big relief to get through the new gcse too!! It certainly was a relief to get the first cohort through the new a level!!

peachesarenom Sat 11-Nov-17 15:22:50

Oh good. I'm glad you're positive about it. I think the new GCSE spec is cruel punishment.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now