Talk

Advanced search

Advice needed!! Positive opk again

(5 Posts)
BLM18 Sat 11-Nov-17 09:08:59

Hi

I am on cycle day 21 and have 28 day cycles , I am pretty sure I ovulated on day 15/16 as had positive opk for 2 days along with the normal ovulation symptoms. Today I decided to do a opk test because I am quite new to using them to see how it would look when negative but it was positive! Photo attached. What could this mean? I had negative tests from day 17.

Any explanations about what you think could be going on would be great. Thankyou

BLM18 Sat 11-Nov-17 12:11:09

Anyone??

DontCareBear Sat 11-Nov-17 12:13:38

Hi there,

Im not sure sorry but i have heard that if your pregnant it can bring about postive opks after ovulation? So maybe fingers crossed?

But im new to opks aswell so i dont want to get your hopes up. I would say just do the TWW and good luck! X

Katnis Sat 11-Nov-17 12:55:40

Agree that it could be an early BFP however you won’t know for sure and it could just be that you ovulated later than expected. I had this once and I think my body got ready to ovulate but didn’t and then tried again (successfully) a week later. It was a stressful week so I put it down to that!

BLM18 Sat 11-Nov-17 13:14:38

Thankyou! I did a pregnancy test and no line at all! So guess can’t be pregnant as if would show up on opk test would show up on normal test right? I think I did ovulate 15-16 as had all normal symptoms- postitive opk , cm, and sore boobs right after . So who knows what is going on!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: