Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Positive OPK on CD18...when should I test?

(4 Posts)
nk1605 Sat 11-Nov-17 08:40:26

Hi everyone,

So I'm TTC baby number 2 (DD is now nearly 3). Long story short, I lost my periods for a year after DD due to stupidly leading very restrictive diet in a bid to lose the baby weight. I got my period back on 16th Oct when I started eating normally again and gained some weight. So we decided to start trying this cycle.

I was mainly monitoring my CM and using ovulation sticks. We DTD on CD11, 13, 15, 17, 18 (positive OPK) and 19.

I am now CD27 but 1) I have no idea if I actually OVd on CD18 as I wasn't temping and 2) I don't know how long my cycles are as I haven't had one in so long and was very irregular at the best of times.

When should I take a pregnancy test? I take it I am still too early as my positive OPK was pretty late on.

Also I have no experience of this as my DD was a surprise and I didn't even think to test until I was about 4/5 weeks pregnant.

nk1605 Sat 11-Nov-17 10:03:15

Hi, can I ask how this post was against talk guidelines please? Just so I know for future posts. Thanks!

nk1605 Sat 11-Nov-17 10:03:19

Hi, can I ask how this post was against talk guidelines please? Just so I know for future posts. Thanks!

Nikki2ol6 Sat 11-Nov-17 10:55:14

I began testing on 6dpo and got a very faint line on 8dpo.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now