Talk

Advanced search

I need advice.

(3 Posts)
JadeA021 Thu 09-Nov-17 14:57:37

So I came off the depo nearly a year ago and I had two regular periods in August and September. We then decided that we were going to start TTC as I thought it would be easier to track as I thought my periods where normal. So anyway for the past two months I've had no period and have taken so many tests it's unbelievable. The past could of weeks I've feel extremely nauseous and I've had a dull ache/pain all the way around my stomach and back and a real heavy bloated feeling? Has anyone a similar experience and ended up pregnant? Or does anyone know what I could do?

MouseLove Thu 09-Nov-17 20:28:45

I felt like that for 50 days while waiting for my period. I wasn’t pregnant. I’d say you are not either but you may just be having a cycle where you don’t ovulate. I’d go see your GP if you don’t get another period this year. Sorry you’re having this uncertainty. X

JadeA021 Fri 10-Nov-17 21:21:04

I've got an appointment with my GP next Friday but it just seems so far away. It's really annoying because this happened when I found out I was pregnant with my LB but I only missed one period and not twosad I suppose I'll just have to wait and see thank you x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now