Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Is it possible to always have a high cervix?

(4 Posts)
BandhaAid Thu 09-Nov-17 09:53:56

I'm on cd6 and my cervix has been high and soft since just before the last time I ovulated (Oct 21st). Last month was the first time I started checking my cp religiously (as in, several times a day) but I first started checking it occasionally about a year ago. I have definitely felt it lower and firmer than this before. Are there any potential problems with a cervix like this? Does anyone else have a naturally high one?

Blackcatonthesofa Thu 09-Nov-17 10:01:22

I have a wandering one. Apparantly it doesn't matter, in the later stages of pregnancy most cervixes are pushed in the right position.

Bubblegum89 Thu 09-Nov-17 10:26:49

I was told after a smear test that I have a high cervix. I’ve been pregnant twice so no, it doesn’t make a difference that I’m aware of

BandhaAid Thu 09-Nov-17 10:38:07

Thanks :-) Really weird that it didn't drop at all last cycle. Perhaps it's a wanderer, haha.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: