Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Very worried about aches in back and tummy ? And spotting all after bfps

(16 Posts)
Nikki2ol6 Thu 09-Nov-17 05:43:46

I’m now 13dpo and on 8-9dpo got my bfp, but I also got a bfp last month and the month before but then soon began bleeding so I’m very paranoid this time around. So after I got my bfp this month my lines got darker unlike the previous months. However on 11dpo/12dpo I had some spotting which terrified me and I thought I was going to have another chemical. I went to get checked out and the dr told me his urine test was negative. So yesterday I had a blood test and waiting for the result of that but I know it’s going to be positive because I’m still testing positive but only on sensitive tests. I’m worried because my back is aching and I have cramps almost all day yesterday and I was so scared I’d begin bleeding again. My dr said spotting isn’t always a bad sign but if it is usually the bleeding will follow within 24-48hours. Thankfully Iv had nothing since and it’s been way over 24hours now but I still feel so achy. Is it normal to feel so achy so early on?

TheCatsPaws Thu 09-Nov-17 08:22:27

This happened to me and unfortunately I miscarried. I’m not trying to be negative, just honest.

I started bleeding about 30 hours after my negative drs test. Tested on a FRER and finally got a bfn on it.

JoJoSM2 Thu 09-Nov-17 10:08:47

Do you get so achy before your period normally? I probably wouldn't get your hopes up for this month as the test at the dr's was negative. It's probably less sensitive than your test at home but it sounds like it was done many days after your initial bfp so the hCG level should have gone up several times.

I'm sorry you're experiencing all these chemicals. In your shoes, I'd probably start fertility investigations if it happens again to determine why the embryos don't manage to properly implant and start developing.

Good luck!

SandSnakeofDorne Thu 09-Nov-17 10:11:55

I had the cramping with one of my successful pregnancies.

Nikki2ol6 Thu 09-Nov-17 10:44:25

He did ask me for a urine same at 9pm at night and I had only peed at 8pm to do a test at home after my spotting started so perhaps my urine wasn’t concentrated enough as I was only 12dpo at the time?
And yes I usually get crampy the day I’m due on but I have been cramping since 6dpo. For what it’s wortb I took another test today at this was my lines

TheCatsPaws Thu 09-Nov-17 10:46:31

Nikki those lines are much stronger than mine were!

JoJoSM2 Thu 09-Nov-17 12:45:10

That’s a strong line. Looks like it should if you’ve been testing positive for 3-4 days. The blood test should shed some light. Have they asked you to do 2 blood tests 48h apart? One result doesn’t mean that much but results rising appropriately can be more reassuring.

Nikki2ol6 Thu 09-Nov-17 13:37:47

Yes I have to go back for another blood test

OverinaFlash Thu 09-Nov-17 20:16:54

Nikki not to frighten you but if you have positive pregnancy tests along with pain and/or bleeding, it's important to rule out ectopic pregnancy.

Do not be fobbed off by the doctor if they say you don't have the right symptoms. Not everyone has excruciating pain, some people stay pregnant for several weeks with an ectopic without severe symptoms so none of those are proof. The ectopic pregnancy trust is full of useful information if you are concerned. I hope that this is a healthy successful pregnancy.

Nikki2ol6 Fri 10-Nov-17 11:29:16

Ok so my first blood results are back and at 11-12dpo they were 88.

SandSnakeofDorne Fri 10-Nov-17 11:32:33

Sounds promising!

Nikki2ol6 Fri 10-Nov-17 12:49:07

Yes it does seam a good number just hope my next one is good too

MouseLove Fri 10-Nov-17 16:07:39

What were they 2 days ago? 88 sounds good if your results 2 days ago were 44 or less. X

Nikki2ol6 Fri 10-Nov-17 18:19:51

The 88 was my only blood draw so far which from what I gather is a good number for 12-13dpo x

Needadvicetoleave Fri 10-Nov-17 20:55:41

Dreadful lower back pain was my first pregnancy symptom, so I wouldn't worry too much about that. Cramping is also really common as your womb stretches. I have neither before my period usually.

All the best.

Nikki2ol6 Sat 11-Nov-17 08:49:15

I’m feeling a lot more happier now. No more bleeding and lines getting much darker. I’m 14dpo now

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now