Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Ewcm but negative opk?

(4 Posts)
Lousalot Wed 08-Nov-17 22:26:38

Hello, looking for some advice from you lovely ttc experts!!l I have lots of EWCM tonight but a very negative opk. First I tried an Internet cheapy but then cracked open my box of First Response dual hormone tests (first time using them) and it was just a circle, not even a flashing smiley.

Does anyone else get this?

Themummy76 Wed 08-Nov-17 22:30:44

Trust your body rather than a test - I could always tell my fertile days from mucus better than the tests too. I think you have to start the tests a few days before ovulation to get them working properly so it can adjust to your normal level of hormones but I could be wrong - I stopped using them and just went on mucus in end - and got a 100% conception rate!

Themummy76 Wed 08-Nov-17 22:31:28

So basically get off mumsnet and get dtd! smile

Lousalot Wed 08-Nov-17 22:40:32

Haha thanks @Themummy76! That’s really good to know.

DH is currently on the computer finishing some “very important work for tomorrow” I will have to try again to coax him away 🤔

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: