Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Periods and bleeding and cramps

(8 Posts)
Sharni1 Wed 08-Nov-17 13:10:26

I had my normal period on October 8th and then started bleeding mid cycle not real heavy but about 6days ish, I’ve got cramps down below now feel a bit bloated, my normal cycle is 30+days so not expecting a period till a week and half. After I had period on the 9th me and my partner have been sexually active and just found it strange to bleed and have cramps mid way through. I’ve took a test and it’s negative so I just don’t know what’s going on? confused

MouseLove Wed 08-Nov-17 13:32:16

What cycle day did you start bleeding?

Sharni1 Wed 08-Nov-17 13:50:51

Hi, the mid cycle bleeding started on day 23 from after my last normal period

MouseLove Wed 08-Nov-17 15:26:19

From AFTER? Or from the start. So CD23? I’d say that sounds like you just had a short cycle. X

Sharni1 Wed 08-Nov-17 17:19:12

Started bleeding literally 2 weeks after normal period, wasn’t heavy blood but lasted 6 ish days stopped yest but I’ve got mild cramps in my lower stomach today, enough to feel them niggling my cycle normally 30+ days anyway so just not sure what’s going on

MouseLove Wed 08-Nov-17 17:37:25

You just said 23? So is it 2 weeks? I’m so confused. Ok. I’m going to take it as cycle day 23. Which is a short but not unheard of if you ovulated very early. How long is your luteal phase usually? Do you usually ovulate late?

Sharni1 Wed 08-Nov-17 18:25:18

Yeh I mean I started bleeding 23 days after start day of my last normal period, which is strange because it’s normally 30+ days my cycle. I do usually ovulate around mid cycle have been sexually active past couple weeks with my partner and then this has happened, the bleeding stopped now just little bits of blood now and then and got cramps in lower area, just unsure what to take it as x

MouseLove Thu 09-Nov-17 12:23:34

I’d take it as your period came early. Unfortunately not outside the realm of normal. Some people actually have 23 day cycles.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now